Lacrosse NIL - How you can help | Syracusefan.com

Lacrosse NIL - How you can help

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
For those of you who may not follow the football board several of us has set up an NIL for the football team that has raised significant funds and will be sponsoring at least 1 player.

In the course of this we have also discussed using the NIL to have players from other sports appear at our weekly fine lot tailgates for a few hours to talk to fans, sign autographs, take pictures etc. I recommend we do a men's lacrosse player for a game or two and we are looking to do just that. As such we're soliciting any lax fans who may not have donated previously or want to donate again as we look to sponsor a lax player for at least 1 game possibly two. We will set up a weekend and announce the player or players who will be attending.

I have attached the football link below that has the general information on how to donate. Feel free to message myself or Consigliere with any questions or help donating.

Update - We have sent out some initial feelers and have heard back from one of the 5 star Frosh about being a guest for one of the games. Were hoping to do a second lax player as well if the funds are available. If you haven't donated yet please strongly consider doing so, not only does it show our support for the lax team it be a great example that NIL deals are for more then football and bball and word will spread quickly amongst the team and potential recruits. Feel free to message me with any questions or comments. Thanks!

Last edited:
To clarify above, the player or players chosen will be paid to attend the tailgate to talk with fans, spread the word about the program, sign autographs etc. You can note that your donation is strictly for the lax guests and it will be allocated as such if anyone has concerns about it being used for another sport or the two football players were sponsoring. Again any questions let me know.

Last edited:
Will you advertise what games and which players will be attending? Want to get the new 22 and 11 autographs.

Will you advertise what games and which players will be attending? Want to get the new 22 and 11 autographs.

Yes, the week of we will absolutely note who will be attending.

Also for those that PM'ed me my apologies for some reason I didn't get an alert. I have now seen the message and sent a response. Again if anyone has questions or concerns please send me a message and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks!

Thrilled to announce that for the Fine Lot/SyraCruz Purdue tailgate our special guest will be the new #11 Riley Figuerias. Were absolutely thrilled to have Riley join us, one of the top incoming long poles in the country. We will have a limited number of signed pictures for sale and Riley will be availbe to chat and interact with those in attendance. For those of you lax only guys who may not have attended a tailgate before this is a great opportunity to attend the best tailgate on the hill and meet one of the top recruits in the country. For those with any questions or those lookign to donate to the NIL ( we are working on a potential second lax player for later in the year) please PM me.

For those interested in attending the tailgate next Saturday and meetign Riley the RSVP thread is below. Thanks!

Just got off the phone with Riley. He is VERY excited to join us Saturday and meet some hard core lax fans. The photos we have are full color 8 x 10s of him in the storied orange Syracuse #11 jersey. We ask for a $10 donation, $5 of which goes directly to the athlete. There are only 25 available, so stop by the merchandise table early. Riley has been asked NOT to do any additional signings at the tailgate. We want him to relax, have a great morning and meet as many Syracuse lacrosse fans as he can.

DMV, just an FYI Riley will be attending this Saturdays game. If you can't make the tailgate we can get you a signed picture, DM Me.

DMV, just an FYI Riley will be attending this Saturdays game. If you can't make the tailgate we can get you a signed picture, DM Me.
Appreciate that. I’ll send you a message on Sunday to see if any are left. Let the fans attending get first priority. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom