Lake Placid Summit Classic - 30th Anniversary | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lake Placid Summit Classic - 30th Anniversary

Can someone name everybody in the photo? I have the following, left to right, back row first.

Back row - 9 - Dearth, 11 - Uknown, 32 Unknown, 12(?) - DeJoe, (?) - Ryan Simmons, (?) - Unknown, 90 - Fusco, (?) - Trimboli, Roy Simmons Jr., 16 - Curry, 22 - Scanlan - Unknown, 25 - Madonna

Front Row - Dordevic, 18 - Unknown, (?) - Brett Kennedy, 25 - Small, Unknown, 28 - Clary

Also, these jerseys remind me that they just need to make the throwbacks they wore against Cornell last year the permanant uniform going forward. They were perfect.

Hard to see but looks like Cook, along with Peter Fiorini played with Orange Crush.

Can someone name everybody in the photo? I have the following, left to right, back row first.

Back row - 9 - Dearth, 11 - Uknown, 32 Unknown, 12(?) - DeJoe, (?) - Ryan Simmons, (?) - Unknown, 90 - Fusco, (?) - Trimboli, Roy Simmons Jr., 16 - Curry, 22 - Scanlan - Unknown, 25 - Madonna

Front Row - Dordevic, 18 - Unknown, (?) - Brett Kennedy, 25 - Small, Unknown, 28 - Clary

Also, these jerseys remind me that they just need to make the throwbacks they wore against Cornell last year the permanant uniform going forward. They were perfect.
Was going to post the same exact post. I know all of the ones you mentioned, except I know that Ulmer is behind Simmons and Fusco. If anyone knows who the others are let us know. Also, does anyone who went know the goal scorers from these games???

Dordevic is healthy but never expected him to play there as his return to any competition should only happen in a controlled environment under proper supervision with restrictions and tabled recovery.. LP a great tournament but play can be physical and sloppy at times with 4 games on grass fields condensed over a long weekend with many enjoying late nights. Glad he attended, glad he didn't play. See him on field in a few weeks

Was going to post the same exact post. I know all of the ones you mentioned, except I know that Ulmer is behind Simmons and Fusco. If anyone knows who the others are let us know. Also, does anyone who went know the goal scorers from these games???
Could 11 be Steve Panarelli? Is 32 John Gallagher? Kennedy didn't bring his younger brother?

Wouldn't Panarelli be a little too old for Burning Orange?

Burnt Orange maybe.

No idea who 11 is but was a pole, 32 plays for Rutgers, Blake Ulmer is between Simmons and Fusco. Joe Moore is between Scanlan and Madonna, the kid next to Tucker plays for LIU Post, no idea who was next to Clary but heard he was definitely an alumni.

Joe Moore was my guess, but I didn't want to be 0-3. I decided to look him up to match the face and see that Joe is currently head coach at Princeton Day School (and the reigning Trenton Times "Coach of the Year").

Any word on how Scanlan performed ?
Heard from multiple sources that he did not play well. However, he was playing with multiple teams and the BO really didn't have any dodging attackmen that could draw a slide. Also, if he was like most of the guys he was probably severely hung over each day as well. I'm sure he will look totally different once he has Rehfuss and potentially Tucker down there with him.

PC heard wrong, they were all gathered around sipping hot chocolate before hitting the bed early to attend morning mass.

Refhuss will be a huge key this year and he looked good at LP

PC heard wrong, they were all gathered around sipping hot chocolate before hitting the bed early to attend morning mass.

Refhuss will be a huge key this year and he looked good at LP
:):vomit:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom