Lammers | Syracusefan.com

Lammers

iommi

Living Legend
I was told he's not one of the top big men in the country. He's playing on a bum ankle and absolutely abusing Tyler Lydon. He is killing us and showing he's one of the best PLAYERS in the country. It's laughable. Sometimes I wonder what people are watching when they evaluate talent. I've watched him 7 times this year. He's a tremendously skilled big and one of the best bigs on the nation of both ends.

Last edited:
His improvement reminds me of Rak Christmas jump in his senior year. Player that has been able to take on much more volume and be effective with it -- developed a nice little jumper.

Lydon needs a lot of work for next year, I don't want to hear anymore Nba talk.

He doesn't look overly skilled or athletic. We're making him look like an All Amercan. Very disappointing.

But I was told he's not that good. And it was ridiculous I thought he was a great big. And there are a ton of ACC bigs who are better.
I think there are a lot of better ACC bigs

Year after year you continue to not understand the NBA draft. It's honestly embarassing
I agree, but Lydon isn't doing himself any favors of late, though.

I agree, but Lydon isn't doing himself any favors of late, though.

some game on a Sunday night vs Georgia tech has absolutely zero affect on where Lydon gets picked or not picked.

Players have literally been picked in the top 5 based on 1 practice session

I was told he's not one of the top big men in the country by a poster. He's playing on a bum ankle and absolutely abusing Tyler Lydon. He is killing us and showing he's one of the best PLAYERS in the country. It's laughable. Sometimes I wonder what people are watching when they evaluate talent. I've watched him 7 times this year. He's a tremendously skilled big and one of the best bigs on the nation of both ends.

He doesn't wear an orange jersey so he's trash.

hey thanks man, I thought we were friendly and you have to pull that sh__ out? wow
I didn't even name a poster. Just question what you've been watching with him.

You're a very knowledgeable poster.

He's decent, but his numbers today were the by product of (1) horrific interior defense and (2) soft SU players not going up strong

Well sure

He's probably top 7 big in the ACC. I can't compare him to some of the forwards. He's a pure center. As far as centers are concerned, he's top 5 in the conference.

He's top 10 center in the nation, top 5 in ACC.

He's decent, but his numbers today were the by product of (1) horrific interior defense and (2) soft SU players not going up strong

How about his numbers the rest of the year? Pretty solid on a crappy team where he's facing a ton of doubles.

He made Lydon look terrible. Lydon was scared of his own shadow on there.
So, who believes that Tyler Lydon is ready to go "PRO"?? After tonight, he may want to consider 2 more years of college. Who believes that he will go PRO this year? While it makes sense from a financial point of view, I do not beli3ve that he is ready (no matter what JAB) believes.

So, who believes that Tyler Lydon is ready to go "PRO"?? After tonight, he may want to consider 2 more years of college. Who believes that he will go PRO this year? While it makes sense from a financial point of view, I do not beli3ve that he is ready (no matter what JAB) believes.

if he's a first round pick, he should go pro

Lydon did a great job last year in NCAA tournament and against Gonzaga's big man. He's regressed this year.

Someone obviously thinks he'll be drafted. He's projected top 20. Doesn't matter if he's not ready but he will be in the Gatorade League if he leaves in May. He's not an NBA player and his body is soft.

I have no idea what the point of this thread is.

First post was stupid. I apologized privately to the poster I was referring to. It was me busting chops. I should've done so in a private message.

Now it is for talking about Lammers but it has morphed into a discussion about Lammers abusing Lydon and why Lydon is not going to succeed in NBA if/when he leaves after this season.

First post was stupid. I apologized privately to the poster I was referring to. It was me busting chops. I should've done so in a private message.

Now it is for talking about Lammers but it has morphed into a discussion about Lammers abusing Lydon and why Lydon is not going to succeed in NBA if/when he leaves after this season.

Gotcha, I don't think Lydon is ready, but I have only thought a couple of our early entries were. His release and pump fakes are sloooooow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom