Lammers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lammers

if we're talking lammers vs. lydon they would have stopped the fight in the early rounds. sure hope tyler brings more game to the rematch.

First post was stupid. I apologized privately to the poster I was referring to. It was me busting chops. I should've done so in a private message.

Now it is for talking about Lammers but it has morphed into a discussion about Lammers abusing Lydon and why Lydon is not going to succeed in NBA if/when he leaves after this season.
I apologize for venting but I believe it would be better for Tyler Lydon to improve his play, become tougher (build himself up) and improve his draft position. Last year, he was great as a 5-6-7 man. It is a big jump from there to be a #1 or 2 or 3 player in one year.

I apologize for venting but I believe it would be better for Tyler Lydon to improve his play, become tougher (build himself up) and improve his draft position. Last year, he was great as a 5-6-7 man. It is a big jump from there to be a #1 or 2 or 3 player in one year.

You have every right to vent. Tyler has had a lot of great games this year. I don't think he's regressed, but he has not PRO-gressed.

Lammers worked his ass off this offseason and is the most improved player in the conference.

Strongly disagree .. Lydon should actually hope the team doesn't make the tourney and declare ASAP because the more he is seen , the more he is exposed.
He HAS to come out this year and hope he gets picked in the back of the 1st round

One more year with this trajectory and he's not even getting drafted

Last edited: