LaRay Smith has 3 finalists | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

LaRay Smith has 3 finalists

Good luck to the kid. He never really loved Syracuse and was waiting for Oregon to offer, but that never came through. Once DM & Co left, Syracuse had zero chance.

No need to harp on the kid. Would've loved to seen that speed in the Dome, but it is what it is. Of any position, RB was the one we could've handled a lack of a commitment. I hope it works out for him, and if not, maybe he would've regretted not playing for the in-state Orange.

And all of these nice words clearly doesn't hide the fact that Indiana is a joke of a football school. Just saying.
But for track...

Good luck to the kid. He never really loved Syracuse and was waiting for Oregon to offer, but that never came through. Once DM & Co left, Syracuse had zero chance.

No need to harp on the kid. Would've loved to seen that speed in the Dome, but it is what it is. Of any position, RB was the one we could've handled a lack of a commitment. I hope it works out for him, and if not, maybe he would've regretted not playing for the in-state Orange.

And all of these nice words clearly doesn't hide the fact that Indiana is a joke of a football school. Just saying.
Indiana actually had the 2nd best offense in the big ten last year based on ypg (Behind Nebraska), so although they suck, they do move the ball up and down the field pretty effectively, somewhat enticing for a burner.

Indiana actually had the 2nd best offense in the big ten last year based on ypg (Behind Nebraska), so although they suck, they do move the ball up and down the field pretty effectively, somewhat enticing for a burner.

Missed my point. ;)

Missed my point. ;)
Well it's not a joke of a football school if you like being on a high powered offense. But I do like that you had nice things to say about the kid

Well it's not a joke of a football school if you like being on a high powered offense. But I do like that you had nice things to say about the kid

Saying you have the second best offense in the B1G is like saying you are the second fastest turtle in the race ... its not like playing in the Big 12 ... Syracuse averaged more YPG and average YPC. And yes it is a joke of a football school if you look at the pedigree ...

What is the purpose of reactivating this thread on the recruiting board?

They have been to one (1) bowl game in the last 20 years and have just one (1) winning season (2007 @ 7-6) over that stretch. Track and Field is the reason he is there. Football to him was an after thought. Good luck, but highly doughbtful we see him in a bowl game. Time to move on, we have plenty of backs that will shine here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom