LAX Action for April 25-27 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for April 25-27

We wanted UVa to win, right?
Unless this drops UNC enough for us to lose a top 20 win.
1556396740844.gif

Feel some for Breshi who I like and UNC. Fatigue likely factored . Gave their all Thurs nite then had to play early game on Saturday.

Feel some for Breshi who I like and UNC. Fatigue likely factored . Gave their all Thurs nite then had to play early game on Saturday.

Eh I'm not feeling to bad for them. The format is stupid and as the 5th place team they shouldn't have been playing. Just my opinion.

Win or lose, shows PSU while very good and odds on favorite is far from invincible.

No team finds away to lose like Rutgers. Its incredible how much it happens and in so many different ways. Almost feel bad

If ND wins this game against Duke, do they steal a home game from Syracuse? Seems unlikely the committee would award the ACC four home games.

Here is the RPI with most of the 1PM games factored in. No UNC game yet.

View attachment 161277
RPI including the UVa-UNC game. We really need Army to hang in there in the top 20. Wish Rutgers could have pulled off the upset today for an additional top 20 win.

1556400034457.png

If ND wins this game against Duke, do they steal a home game from Syracuse? Seems unlikely the committee would award the ACC four home games.

They'll jump us with a win today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom