LAX Action for Feb 26 - Mar 3 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Feb 26 - Mar 3

Maybe we're getting a break this year by not playing Rutgers!

Kirst gives them a legit middie option that opens things up for everyone else. Very high powered O with Mullins 10th year Charalambides and Kirst. Only downside for Rutty is they lose all 3 after this year

Last edited:
Michigan down 5-6 at half
Lost face-offs bad in 2nd quarter, Epstein with 3 goals in the quarter.

22.-12 Rutgers with a minute to go.
My pick jinxes another team.
At the moment it looks like Rutgers is UMd's main challenger in the Big Ten.

Albany up 15-7 on Colgate in 4th
UNC up 14-8 on High point in 2nd
Stony Brook up 11-9 on Hofstra in 2nd
Army up 13-4 on St Joes in 4th

2 games and Georgetown has only given up 2 goals? Damn considering defense looks optional in a lot of these games so far that's really impressive.

Kirst gives them a legit middie option that opens things up for everyone else. Very high powered O with Mullins 10th year Charalambides and Kirst. Only downside for Rutty is they lose all 3 after this year
kirst got moved to attack this year. no one cares about next year. there may be variants. seize the day.

Spectacular goal by High Point at the end of the half. Middie clearing the ball made a 40-45 yard pass to the crease. Attasckman caught it and shot off the spin. Scored with 0.7 seconds left.

kirst got moved to attack this year. no one cares about next year. there may be variants. seize the day.

I agree just pointing out this is likely a one year blip for Rutty versus a trend.

Michigan down 5-11 nearing end of 3rd
Michigan's offense looks lost. They throw the ball away so much. Hardly a good shot so far in the 3rd quarter

Michigan loses 7-14.
The way they are playing it is hard to see them winning a game in the Big Ten.
The defense and Kiracofe played alright, except for the man down defense - which inexplicably left Epstein wide open within time and distance on the right side of the goal a couple of times. Throwing and catching still a problem for the offense.

Michigan loses 7-14.
The way they are playing it is hard to see them winning a game in the Big Ten.
The defense and Kiracofe played alright, except for the man down defense - which inexplicably left Epstein wide open within time and distance on the right side of the goal a couple of times. Throwing and catching still a problem for the offense.
i'm surprised you've consistently promoted them and their talent over the years. i've never seen them look good.

Excuse me Mr. Tierney, Nate Solomon has a patent on this maneuver. You will be hearing from the Syracuse legal team.

Hofstra over Stony Brook 20-17. Both teams have some shooters w. Tierney having big day for Hofstra. As for defense, pretty brutal on both sides. Stony Brook goalie had a terrible day.

Hofstra over Stony Brook 20-17. Both teams have some shooters w. Tierney having big day for Hofstra. As for defense, pretty brutal on both sides. Stony Brook goalie had a terrible day.

Yeah denfense is a premium in a lot of these games so far, Not sure I'd even want to be a D1 goalie right now.

i'm surprised you've consistently promoted them and their talent over the years. i've never seen them look good.
I thought they looked good upsetting Notre Dame a couple of years back.
They are getting together some good talent, but they are not playing well together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom