12 p.m.Jacksonville at NavyESPN+
Tues. Mar 2
4 p.m.Wagner at HofstraPride Productions
5 p.m.Georgetown at Mount St. Mary'sNEC Front Row
Wed, Mar 3
4 p.m.High Point at VirginiaACC Network

1614357822403.png

Last edited:
PS offense not looking impressive at all. A far cry from the offensive juggernaut of the last couple of years. Maryland is looking rather average as well. Neither of these teams is looking like a final four team in this game.

OK
Maryland up 9-4 in the 3rd. Maryland starting to look really strong on O. Bernhardt and Wisnauskas taking over.

PS offense not looking impressive at all. A far cry from the offensive juggernaut of the last couple of years. Maryland is looking rather average as well. Neither of these teams is looking like a final four team in this game.

Penn State cant stop turning it over, they had a dozen or so at half.

OK
Maryland up 9-4 in the 3rd. Maryland starting to look really strong on O. Bernhardt and Wisnauskas taking over.

As I noted last week, hard to see how Maryland doesn't run away with the B10 title, there isn't a team that really matches up well save for maybe Ohio State and even that is a stretch at best. If there D holds up they could run the table.

Maryland looking as solid as they usually do. For PSU it appears life without Ament is going to take awhile to figure out.

Getting a win on the road.
Maltz 4 goals and an assist

Last edited:
That penn state offense is a complete shell of its former self. We all new there would be a downturn but I never thought it would be quite this drastic. The md defense was not making much happen at all last year and they still held a team to 7 that was putting up video game numbers last year and the year before.

That penn state offense is a complete shell of its former self. We all new there would be a downturn but I never thought it would be quite this drastic. The md defense was not making much happen at all last year and they still held a team to 7 that was putting up video game numbers last year and the year before.

Yeah I still think Sowers would have been a nice replacement for Ament. And I'm sure things will pick up for O'Keefe but his only goal in 2 games so far was an easy put away on the doorstep after a MD turnover in their own end. Tough start for them.

At times it seemed like PSU couldn't throw and catch. One or two attempted passes followed by an unforced turnover.

Georgetown numbers are all-world so far. Let's see how they do in a couple of weeks against Denver. Denver and Loyola will be the only legit teams they play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom