LAX Action for Feb 5-7 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Feb 5-7

I'm sure Denver is tired after big game against Duke BUT the offensive talent in the ACC is overwhelming. Tough to watch for us Cuse fans as we know what lies ahead. Hard to see anybody else able to compete with ACC other than Maryland and Penn State.

With UVA and UNC dominating this weekend, and Duke and Denver not looking the best, maybe there is something to be said for the teams that were able to bring back most of their 5th years and didn’t have to rely so much on transfers. Lots of season left but I think team chemistry will count for a lot, and probably hasn’t gotten enough attention with all the big names moving around the board.

Just turned on the game, wowza

If there wasn’t a sense of urgency, there will be now

This is more about UNC talent than Denver's incompetence.

The stats on UNC before and after Gray tell how great of a impact he has made bringing out the best in all those talents
Denver turnovers have not helped. Agreed great shot execution from UNC and Gray have been amazing!

It really bothers me how slow and methodical the Denver offense is. It’s great if you have a lead and the ball. Not so great if you’re losing. Game has changed since Princeton days. Like watching paint dry though.

I’ve been really impressed with the Carolina goalie. Freshman out of Ward Melville I believe.

With UVA and UNC dominating this weekend, and Duke and Denver not looking the best, maybe there is something to be said for the teams that were able to bring back most of their 5th years and didn’t have to rely so much on transfers. Lots of season left but I think team chemistry will count for a lot, and probably hasn’t gotten enough attention with all the big names moving around the board.

duke sort of dominated once they got it going.

Duke always starts out slow. I thought Duke's D looked much better the 2nd half.

Agree with ivorytower - show some mercy and get Gray out of there.

Towson at Virginia is up on youtube for those not getting ACCN

23-6 before UNC let up on both ends.

That was a embarrassing beatdown

UVA and UNC were very impressive this weekend. The hype is real

23-6 before UNC let up on both ends.

That was a embarrassing beatdown

UVA and UNC were very impressive this weekend. The hype is real

Wonder if Irelan is reconsidering his options?

Glad you said it because Ive been throwing things at my TV watching Betrand.

Dont get why he wasn't pursue heavily.
Rehfuss returning probably played a large part in Desko & Co. not heavily pursuing attackmen in the portal; also with Hiltz in the wings. Bertrand would’ve looked good in Orange...

With UNC and Duke beating Denver, one almost wonders if the ACC will lose an out-of-conference game this season. Virginia has a tough game at Loyola coming up.

One doesn't want to make too much of Virginia beating Towson with Towson being 0-6 last season, but it does seem like a pretty big positive that 2 of the players, Shellenberger and Bertrand, that they were looking to fill out their offense with had such big games.

5 all now, sloppy from RoMo and giving up a lot in transition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom