LAX Action for Memorial Day | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Action for Memorial Day

Figured it would be the least of two evils.
At least they've been playing the sport more than two minutes...

that was a goal
Not according to the rules. You can't willingly leave your feet & land in the crease. It would be a goal in the MLL, but not in college. Don't you think that if it was even the least bit controversial, on a goal that would've sent the national semi into OT, that it would be a bit of a story? Nobody is talking about it because it was absolutely the correct call. Matt Palumb & crew did an outstanding job in that game.

Figured it would be the least of two evils.
At least they've been playing the sport more than two minutes...
Will never get over 2011 when the twerps stalled there way to a victory over cuse in the tournament

Will never get over 2011 when the twerps stalled there way to a victory over cuse in the tournament
Two amens to that. The 2011 game between Syracuse and Maryland was a travesty.

Not according to the rules. You can't willingly leave your feet & land in the crease. It would be a goal in the MLL, but not in college. Don't you think that if it was even the least bit controversial, on a goal that would've sent the national semi into OT, that it would be a bit of a story? Nobody is talking about it because it was absolutely the correct call. Matt Palumb & crew did an outstanding job in that game.
I swear I have seen Bomberry score that exact same goal and it counted. I will have to go back and try to find the game.

I swear I have seen Bomberry score that exact same goal and it counted. I will have to go back and try to find the game.
I can remember at least once there was something similar, but there was contact. If there is any kind of contact that could be considered a push, the shooter usually gets the benefit of the Doubt. In this case, no one touched him.

Yup, the 1st goal of the game against Yale. I was baffled as to why it wasn't waved off for a crease violation. :noidea:

45 seconds in here, you get 3 replays of it.

So how did Ohio St. become good at lacrosse? I know their AD has a crap ton of money, so did they just one day say "hey, let's spend money on lax"

This should be a good game so I'll be watching. Predicting a Maryland victory like 13-11. Osu jumps out to lead at half but UM fights back and it may take a big 4th quarter for UM to cash out.

So how did Ohio St. become good at lacrosse? I know their AD has a crap ton of money, so did they just one day say "hey, let's spend money on lax"
Yes, when they hired Breschi. He was the one who started importing key parts from Canada. Ped State did something similar when they pretty much forced Glenn Thiel to retire.

Hate both schools but Maryland more so. Plus a great guy that used to work for me played lax for Ohio st.

I'd like to see Maryland's drought to continue...especially to another n00b like tOSU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom