Syracuse -2.5 v Denver
Virginia -2 v Johns Hopkins

DARTs

Last edited:
Notre Dame -4.5 vs GTown
Maryland +3.5 vs Duke
Syracuse -2.5 v Denver
Johns Hopkins + 2 vs uva

Yep, I think ND wins, but not by 5 (of course Georgetown could beat them again). Probably wouldn't touch Maryland v Duke during regular season but I think Maryland keeps it close.
I like picking the big games and one is getting a good number of points with Georgetown and Maryland.
With UVa, UVa lost to Hopkins, Hopkins is the higher seed, Hopkins has a higher RPI, ...

Towson isn't a home field for Hopkins but it is more in their comfort zone, and they can just zip over a few miles from their campus. I don't know what UVa's itinerary is. I assume they are coming up to the area at least the day before the game.

Georgetown +4.5 vs. Notre Dame
Maryland +3.5 vs. Duke
Syracuse -2.5 over Denver
Virginia -2 v. Johns Hopkins +2

In case anyone is interested, these are the current betting lines on DraftKings to win the Championship:

Notre Dame -130
Duke +350
Syracuse +600
Virginia +750
Johns Hopkins +1600
Maryland +3000
Georgetown +3000
Denver +4000

gtown +4.5
hopkins +2
maryland +3.5
denver +2.5 ( hoping to lose this one as i never pick cuse cause feel would jinx them hoping to do it to denver tho take one for team)

really didn’t wanna pick the cuse game at all but only 4 games to pick so no choice

Georgetown +4.5
Maryland +3.5
Denver +2.5 (this should guarantee Cuse wins)
Virginia -2.0

This weeks Lines:

Saturday (@Hofstra)

12 PM Georgetown +4.5 v. Notre Dame -4.5
2:30 PM Maryland +3.5 v. Duke -3.5

Sunday (@Towson)

12 PM Denver +2.5 v. Syracuse -2.5
2:30 PM Virginia -2 v. Johns Hopkins +2

Tough lines this week, gone back and forth on a couple, as noted would probably avoid most of these during the year but not an option obviously now.

Notre Dame -4.5 - Feels like Vegas is begging people to take Gtown here. ND having lost to Gtown earlier in the year and playing less then stellar last week I think sets this up for a ND blow out win. Late backdoor cover could be an issue but I think ND comes out and sends a message

Maryland +3.5 - I like Duke here but 3.5 is just to much with an up and down Duke team. Concern here is that this becomes a semi shoot-out and Maryland O simply can't keep up. Maryland has the faceoff, D and Goalie to make this a game, though I can't see them winning outright and I worry a bit about a repeat of the Maryland/UVA matchup here.

Cuse -2.5 - Toughest of all the games is this matchup. I think Cuse wins but I could easily see a 1 or 2 goal game. I may end up switching this over to Denver as this feels like the SU hop/uva matchups where you knew it would be tight late but right now I have to roll with the Cuse.

UVA -2 - This is another game where you can talk yourself into either team fairly easily. Hop winning earlier in the year clearly shows they can win this game but I think probably hurts their overall chances of winning this game, the same as G-town. UVA has a myriad of issues they don't normally have but having their #1 fogo in this game and clearly having the more potent overall O I think gives them the edge. Hopkins D is really good but that offense just grinds to a halt far to often and UVA inevitably will go on a run at some point in this game and I think will be to much for Hop. Ghobriel playing is huge for the X matchup as Hopkins can struggle there. This feels like one of those games where UVA somehow ends up winning by 1 and blowing the cover late.

This weeks Lines:

Saturday (@Hofstra)

12 PM Georgetown +4.5 v. Notre Dame -4.5
2:30 PM Maryland +3.5 v. Duke -3.5

Sunday (@Towson)

12 PM Denver +2.5 v. Syracuse -2.5
2:30 PM Virginia -2 v. Johns Hopkins +2
ND -4.5
Duke -3.5
Cuse -2.5
UVA -2

watching my first pick gag on the moment
Dallas Cowboys Eye Roll GIF by ScooterMagruder

This next game is going to be interesting ..
Top 10
Jeremy extends his lead by 1
Orange79, Bomber and CNYnVa keep stride
2 have Duke (AD and Roof) Rest have Mary
Will he extend or can they pull one back

I just trying to have fun here.. lol
Best of luck to everyone

I think Duke could win going away. However, I can't in good conscience pick against Tillman getting 3.5 in the tournament.

O'Neil might outscore Maryland himself. Let Tillman cloud my initial thought of taking duke

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom