LAX Pick'em Week 2

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
FoUcugmXsAIfwku

FoUcuycXsAAWhMr

FoUcvC0X0AA7733

Hop +5.5 over Georgetown
VT +1.5 over BU
Bellarmine -1.5 over Bona (I'd hate to see the Duke-Bona spread ;) )
SU -6.5 over Albany

2-2 last week for 2 points YTD

Army -1.5
Bellarmine -1.5
Utah -1.5
Syracuse -6.5

2-2 last week / 2 points.

Syracuse -6.5
Army -1.5
Lehigh -4.5
Loyola +8.5

2-2 last week for 2 points.

2-2 YTD (2 pts)

Delaware -5.5
Johns Hopkins +5.5
Denver -4.5
Penn State -1.5

1-3 last week
Penn State -1.5
Navy -3.5
Delaware -5.5
Michigan +6.5

1-3 Start - Brutal opening week

Navy -3.5 (Lock of the month)
Army -1.5 - Going on history here but don't love it
Denver -4.5
Penn State -1.5

Sleeper Pick - Lehigh - 4.5 - May swap this with Denver before the weekend.

Cuse -6.5
Maryland -8.5
Navy -3.5
BU -1.5

A miserable 1-3 on the year

Hoping to get in this week as I missed last week:

BU -1.5
Army -1.5
RoMo +3.5
Loyola +8.5

Man gotta be honest Duke looks serious this yr. That attack line of McAdorey, Dyson Williams and ONeal is ridiculous. McAdorey looks like he took a big step this yr. He was impressive last night. Kid is so skilled and also their new goalie from D 3 looks damn good too. They made High Point look like Holy Cross.

Man gotta be honest Duke looks serious this yr. That attack line of McAdorey, Dyson Williams and ONeal is ridiculous. McAdorey looks like he took a big step this yr. He was impressive last night. Kid is so skilled and also their new goalie from D 3 looks damn good too. They made High Point look like Holy Cross.
On the one hand the two teams they played could prove to be really bad down the stretch, but Duke is making some of the decisions we thought would be smart ones. Actually starting one of their younger ridiculously talented guys at attack instead of plugging in a high level transfer attack at that spot (Shelling of Lehigh was playing middie). McAdory is probably a better player than Shelling now and he 1000% has a higher ceiling. Not even a hint of messing around with Dyson Williams as a middie. Not messing around with Garret Leadmon as a d middie. Also seem to be pushing transition and unsettled plays more.

On the one hand the two teams they played could prove to be really bad down the stretch, but Duke is making some of the decisions we thought would be smart ones. Actually starting one of their younger ridiculously talented guys at attack instead of plugging in a high level transfer attack at that spot (Shelling of Lehigh was playing middie). McAdory is probably a better player than Shelling now and he 1000% has a higher ceiling. Not even a hint of messing around with Dyson Williams as a middie. Not messing around with Garret Leadmon as a d middie. Also seem to be pushing transition and unsettled plays more.
I agree the teams they played aren't top teams although High Point supposedly looked really good in the fall ball scrimmages against SU and Nova. I expected Duke to win but they could have won that game 30 - 5 if they wanted too. They dominated High Point which is not an ACC caliber team or Big Ten but still a solid team. I was hoping for another yr where the talent just don't mix for them but idk they look like it's mixing well this yr. Gonna be tough to beat them.

I agree the teams they played aren't top teams although High Point supposedly looked really good in the fall ball scrimmages against SU and Nova. I expected Duke to win but they could have won that game 30 - 5 if they wanted too. They dominated High Point which is not an ACC caliber team or Big Ten but still a solid team. I was hoping for another yr where the talent just don't mix for them but idk they look like it's mixing well this yr. Gonna be tough to beat them.
dook looked good. they also looked pretty good fairly often last year, and slipped up too many times.

they had 6 top 20 rpi wins last year. they torched teams at times, including uva. btw, i don't recall a team win 4 top 20 rpi games and not make the tournament.

they'll need to:
- not slip up against teams that finish outside the top 20... take care of business.
- find a way to be productive out of the midfield consistently. that includes ssdms, where they haven't had an elite group for a while.

high point looked like they need to hit the weight room. pretty shocking the difference, although they've looked like that before save a couple guys and had success.

dook looked good. they also looked pretty good fairly often last year, and slipped up too many times.

they had 6 top 20 rpi wins last year. they torched teams at times, including uva. btw, i don't recall a team win 4 top 20 rpi games and not make the tournament.

they'll need to:
- not slip up against teams that finish outside the top 20... take care of business.
- find a way to be productive out of the midfield consistently. that includes ssdms, where they haven't had an elite group for a while.

high point looked like they need to hit the weight room. pretty shocking the difference, although they've looked like that before save a couple guys and had success.
Yeah I was surprised how much smaller they looked. I mean it was very noticeable.

Bellarmine -1.5 vs. St. Bona
Hobart -7.5 vs. Canisius
St. Joe's -9.5 vs. Sacred Heart
Delaware -5.5 vs. Lafayette

Bellarmine -1.5 vs. St. Bona
Hobart -7.5 vs. Canisius
St. Joe's -9.5 vs. Sacred Heart
Delaware -5.5 vs. Lafayette
And Eagles -1.5

1-3 last week

Army -1.5 v UMass
Delaware -5.5 v Lafayette