Friday
3 PM UMass -2 @ Brown +2
6 PM Army -4.5 @ BU +4.5

Syracuse +3
Other picks will be on the weekend.

Sorry they are late this week
IMG_5744.jpeg

Last edited:
so the only guys i'm in front of have either barely played or missed several weeks. and i'm not even sure how i've gotten that many, seems i hit 1 every week. when is 87 gonna collapse already?!?!?
Come on man, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. So this season is my nut. lol

so the only guys i'm in front of have either barely played or missed several weeks. and i'm not even sure how i've gotten that many, seems i hit 1 every week. when is 87 gonna collapse already?!?!?

I heard the Sabre has a thread discussing your poor performance and if your really a Hop fan sandbagging.

As much as I'd like to be tied for 1st, I believe I'm only 17-11, unless I messed up.
Thank you for your honesty
I believe our records got mixed up.. last week you wrote MD.. I wrote ND

Albany up 3-2 early 2nd, Dan A had a good tweet today about UVA not covering the spread in these big lines. Should have pulled the trigger.

Last edited:
Piseno bumped down for albany and is covering Shellenberger and dominating the matchup. Surprised how well Albany is playing defensively. Their goalie is standing on his head but Albany is also daring the UVA midfield to beat them versus that great attack unit and they can't.

Piseno bumped down for albany and is covering Shellenberger and dominating the matchup. Surprised how well Albany is playing defensively. Their goalie is standing on his head but Albany is also daring the UVA midfield to beat them versus that great attack unit and they can't.
If anyone can make adjustments, its Lars. Will be an interesting 2nd half.

If anyone can make adjustments, its Lars. Will be an interesting 2nd half.

They will break through eventually only a matter of time. Albany doesn't have the O horses to play a 4qtr game with Virginia. You've gotta have a good offense and an elite close defense unit to beat UVA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom