LAX Schedules / COVID Updates | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

LAX Schedules / COVID Updates

Two things. 1)Hope the Cuse kids were huddled around watching the Denver barely survive Utah 2) Hope Cuse coaches move up practice a day.

I know for a fact that coaches and players are not happy right now in the ivy across multiple sports.. Kids went there when many could have gone to places with a scholie.

There are some really pissed off coaches and some ADs taking some real heat from bug time donors over how this has been handled.

Of course people are unhappy. I don't begrudge people wanting to play and feeling like they are missing out. My sons have been partaking in the athletic (and school) opportunities available to them and we felt bad when they lost their spring seasons. Having some perspective is important though.

Again, for anyone who prioritized lacrosse over the Ivy League or NESCAC degree, the door was open last spring and fall. If they miss out this spring, they can always grad transfer and play next year (or once they've earned their degree since everyone was extended a year of eligibility).

Just how open was it.. its not like there are dozens of scholies to jump to and many did not want to take the jump down in a degree standing.. On top of that they were told they were playing so staying became a simple choice for many.

Just how open was it.. its not like there are dozens of scholies to jump to and many did not want to take the jump down in a degree standing.. On top of that they were told they were playing so staying became a simple choice for many.

I certainly see how the bolded part of your post is problematic.

High Point @ UNC, Saturday 2/27

HP @ UVa, Tuesday 3/2

HP @ Duke, Saturday Mar 7 per High Point official release

Per Lars Tiffany, UVa may play Richmond home-and-home

ACC Men’s Lacrosse on ACCN for February

*Dates, times and matchups are subject to change

DateTime ET MatchupNetwork
Fri, Feb. 53 p.m.No. 5 Denver at No. 1 Duke
Anish Shroff, Quint Kessenich
ACCN
Sat, Feb. 64 p.m.Towson at No. 6 Virginia
ACCN
Sun, Feb. 74 p.m.Robert Morris at No. 1 Duke
Chris Cotter, Quint Kessenich
ACCN
Sat, Feb. 136 p.m.Jacksonville at No. 4 North Carolina
Chris Cotter, Paul Carcaterra
ACCN
Tue, Feb. 16 2 p.m.Bellarmine at No. 4 North Carolina
ACCN
Sun, Feb. 21NoonNo. 15 Army at No. 3 Syracuse
ACCN
Sat, Feb. 274 p.m.Robert Morris at No. 8 Notre Dame
ACCN
6 p.m.No. 6 Virginia at No. 3 Syracuse
ACCN

ACC Men’s Lacrosse on ACCN for February

*Dates, times and matchups are subject to change

DateTime ET MatchupNetwork
Fri, Feb. 53 p.m.No. 5 Denver at No. 1 Duke
ACCN
Sat, Feb. 64 p.m.Towson at No. 6 Virginia
ACCN
Sun, Feb. 74 p.m.Robert Morris at No. 1 Duke
Chris Cotter, Quint Kessenich
ACCN
Sat, Feb. 136 p.m.Jacksonville at No. 4 North Carolina
ACCN
Tue, Feb. 162 p.m.Bellarmine at No. 4 North Carolina
ACCN
Sun, Feb. 21NoonNo. 15 Army at No. 3 Syracuse
ACCN
Sat, Feb. 274 p.m.Robert Morris at No. 8 Notre Dame
ACCN
6 p.m.No. 6 Virginia at No. 3 Syracuse
ACCN
Bobby Mo getting some quality air time.

Virginia is still looking for a game on February 13.

UNC is looking for one between March 24 and 27.

Tiffany was trying to get Lehigh for that weekend (played them that weekend last year) and said on a podcast he wasn't having any success.

Tiffany was trying to get Lehigh for that weekend (played them that weekend last year) and said on a podcast he wasn't having any success.

Lehigh has February 20 and March 20 open. It’s looking for games on those dates.

Virginia vs. Loyola is listed in the ESPN app (as an ESPN+ game, not ACCN) on Feb. 13. Is that game not happening?

Curious what is the most cost effective way of watching as many games as possible this season. Would Espn+ cover all the games or will I need to get ACC Network through YouTube tv in order to watch most games?

Virginia vs. Loyola is listed in the ESPN app (as an ESPN+ game, not ACCN) on Feb. 13. Is that game not happening?

I get a coaching email every week that has all of the openings for every team looking for a game in Division I, II and III. Virginia wasn’t on the list last week. It is this week with that open date.

I know that doesn’t directly answer your question, but that’s all I know.

Rocky Mountain High

Denver usually carries a large roster as does Cuse and UNC but their # this year is ridiculous due to eligibility ruling but also 6 transfers coming in and no transfers going out .

Cuse has 58 , # kept down some by ten players leaving to go to college elsewhere n only 3 transfers in

Neither team has released their schedule yet. If they do play, the game would probably be in Baltimore since it was in C'ville last year. If it is in B'more, Loyola would own the TV rights, so it would probably be on ESPN+ instead of the ACCN.

Hoping that fans beyond just parents will be allowed to attend games at some point. Need a break away , 4/24th make a good road trip

Lars Tiffany on Packer & Durham at 8:15 today...

Was able to catch it and thought that rule about Dox was interesting. Under the NCAA rules students are allowed transfer twice during the same academic as long as they are transferring back to their home school. (i.e. Dox could only transfer back to Va)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom