LAX TV/Streaming Action for Feb 4-6 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LAX TV/Streaming Action for Feb 4-6

Can someone explain that call to me? Attack gets pushed into the goalie and they call interference on Vermont?

Vermont played us tough last year they are legit,

Can someone explain that call to me? Attack gets pushed into the goalie and they call interference on Vermont?

Vermont played us tough last year they are legit,
Yeah I hate that call.. But I guess it’s because of the contact in the goalmouth not just a crease

Enjoying this game! Not sure who this color announcer is but he is openly rooting for Duke.

Vermont is playing great team D when Duke does actually get the ball. Not allowing any inside looks. Brennan looks less Tewaarton worthy so far.

Good game, I always pull for Northeast teams. Looking forward to the second half.

I am thoroughly annoyed that we do not get to play Duke and UNC twice this year, which one would expect.

you're surprised by their offensive output against weak opponents? lafayette is one of the three worst programs in D1. i would not read anything into PSU's 20 goals
Not sure that Lafayette is one of the 3 worst teams. I'm not sure that Bellarmine or Detroit Mercy are significantly better

Cornell getting a lot of point blank action. Vermont might be gassed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom