9:30 p.m.Providence vs Holy Cross

Sunday, Feb. 6​

Time​

Game​

Network​

11:30 a.m.Merrimack at HofstraFlo Sports
1 p.m.Vermont at DukeACCNX

Last edited:
Hop like us lacks an elite dodger and Jax is having success in settled situations. Epstein still looks like a shadow of his frosh year, he's never looked the same since the injury

Last edited:
Hop like us lacks an elite dodger and Jax is having success in settled situations. Eastern still looks like a shadow of his frosh year, he's never looked the same since the injury
Curry and Dordevic are better dodgers than any of these hop guys.

High point only down by 3 to md! #FireGait if we lose that game!

Hopkins starting to pull away, 11-7 with 10 minutes left in the 4th.

Jacksonville killing themselves with turnovers and mistakes or else this could be closer.

Maryland is better than Duke

Maryland is absolutely loaded, the only silver lining for us assuming this is a 2 game agreement, Maryland loses a ton to graduation this year and I mean a ton

Maryland is absolutely loaded, the only silver lining for us assuming this is a 2 game agreement, Maryland loses a ton to graduation this year and I mean a ton

On offense they’ll still have Long, Maltz, Murphy, Malver, and Spanos. But yeah, Wisnukis, Khan, Donville, Fairman, and DeMaio will be big losses. Man that team is loaded. And of course I’m sure they’ll be all over the transfer market. There one Achilles heel might be face offs. I think both their guys were under 50% last year.

On offense they’ll still have Long, Maltz, Murphy, Malver, and Spanos. But yeah, Wisnukis, Khan, Donville, Fairman, and DeMaio will be big losses. Man that team is loaded. And of course I’m sure they’ll be all over the transfer market. There one Achilles heel might be face offs. I think both their guys were under 50% last year.
Jack Brennan, Jack Koras and Daniel Kelly will be back also.

Down 12-11 at half
PSU has moved ahead 15-13. They appear to be without their star attackman Malone. Their starting goalie Fyock struggled 2 saves to 10 goals, so they have gone to freshman Fracyon.

They lose multiple D starters as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom