12 p.m.Rutgers at PrincetonBTN+
2 p.m.Yale at DenverPioneers All-Access
3:30 p.m.Drexel at Saint Joseph'sESPN+

Last edited:
Only on espn +??? No accx? Very disappointing

Not an ACC home game.

Out of the ACC's control.

Pay the $10.95 and cancel after a month. It'll cover you for both the Hopkins and Cornell games.

Yale @ Denver tomorrow 2pm is on the Altitude Sports RSN for anyone who has access to it like on DirecTV.

ACCNX refuses to work on my smart TV which blows. Laptop and phone work fine. I pay for espn+ for lax so it’s ridiculous hopefully that means I can watch on the big screen.

ACCNX refuses to work on my smart TV which blows. Laptop and phone work fine. I pay for espn+ for lax so it’s ridiculous hopefully that means I can watch on the big screen.
On your smart TV there probably is a way to uninstall & reinstall the ESPN app. May want to try that. Then be sure your TV Provider is set up in the settings on the ESPN App. It's different than your ESPN+ login.

Cornell getting blizted 10-1 to PSU.. PSU goalie is on fire.. game is being played more like an 8-7 type game with Cornell all alone in front over and over but can hit the net or it gets saved. Cornell the opp on D several soft goals switched goalies and just throwing the ball away with very little pressure from PSU.

PSU able to score from 15 yds and Cornell no goals from inside 5 yds with half a dozen chances.

On your smart TV there probably is a way to uninstall & reinstall the ESPN app. May want to try that. Then be sure your TV Provider is set up in the settings on the ESPN App. It's different than your ESPN+ login.
I think it’s permanently installed. And I’m sure it is signed in correctly. Same thing happens for our hoops games that stream. Will try this though thanks.

I think it’s permanently installed. And I’m sure it is signed in correctly. Same thing happens for our hoops games that stream. Will try this though thanks.
I have a Samsung Smart TV. I was having problems with my YouTubeTV app. I went down to the row where it says "Downloaded App" and pressed down on the YouTubeTV app & one of the options it showed was "reinstall". I held that down to do that & it solved my problem. Re the login on the ESPN app, over the years I've noticed that every so often I have problems with accessing ACCNX or other ESPN programming & even though it lists my TV Provider I have to log out of the TV provider & re-login with it. I know other people that have had the same problem. I hope you get yours to work. I think the Duke & NC games will be on ACCNX.

ESPN does a periodic thing with your login to try and control sharing. Often the only fix is to uninstall.

Do you have a chromecast? Play it on your phone and cast it to your TV, new chrome casts give great near 4k quality.

Any bars or places streaming cuse game tonight? Heritage Hill closed for a fundraiser after telling me they would be open for it

Do you have a chromecast? Play it on your phone and cast it to your TV, new chrome casts give great near 4k quality.
Or you can use a second HDMI cable (to inputHDMI2) and plug in your laptop. TV acts like a monitor for laptop. I have used this work around.

Any bars or places streaming cuse game tonight? Heritage Hill closed for a fundraiser after telling me they would be open for it

Wildcat in Camillus or Wolffs Beer garden are probably your best bets.

Army 18, Holy Cross 8

Maryland 14, Brown 13 (OT)

ND 13, Ohio St 10

Virginia 19, Towson 15

UNC 21, Hofstra 9

Jax 10, HPU 9

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics