LAX TV/Streaming Action for March 15-20 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

LAX TV/Streaming Action for March 15-20

It really is great, Doc and 16 constantly bickering and then Steelhop parachuting in occasionally to drop a reality bomb and then disappear.

Don't forget jhu06. Although his expectations are usually insane I do feel kind of bad for him, he does take a lot of crap over there.

Don't forget jhu06. Although his expectations are usually insane I do feel kind of bad for him, he does take a lot of crap over there.

Ya I was gonna go back and edit my post after realizing I forgot to mention him. His takes are over the top for sure but 16 seems to take pleasure in ripping him. Although Like I said some of his takes are out there so I understand some of the pushback. Like you I do feel a bit bad for him and his thoughts about the current talent isn't exactly wrong.

Ya I was gonna go back and edit my post after realizing I forgot to mention him. His takes are over the top for sure but 16 seems to take pleasure in ripping him. Although Like I said some of his takes are out there so I understand some of the pushback. Like you I do feel a bit bad for him and his thoughts about the current talent isn't exactly wrong.

Yeah 16 loves going at anything he seems to post. I'll give him credit though, he takes his hits from a lot of other posters but stays on his points no matter how crazy they seem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom