LAX TV/Streaming Action for March 8-13 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LAX TV/Streaming Action for March 8-13

Princeton has really surprised me so far this year in a good way. They had as good of a start in 2020 as anyone, lost Sowers and didn't get much love coming into this season but they're impressive. Apparently their best defenseman has missed the last 2 games as well, but their goalie has been lights out. I'm interested to see how they end up faring in league play.

Looking at the weather here in Maryland this seems odd because it's supposed to clear up around 2. If anything I'd think they'd move the game back but maybe this was at Albany's request?
Game is moved indoors

Not surprised, RU is not good defensively and an above average O is gonna put up a bunch of points and RU is still weak at the X
Agreed 100% didn’t feel like the were a true #3… too many close games to lesser talent.. that’s just my opinion

Brown over Stony Brook 10-7 in a turnover filled game, though looks like the weather played a factor in some of that. SB going 16-21 on face offs but had 22 turnovers. Brown themselves had 20 turnovers but their goalie came up big with 18 saves.

psu 8-7 now.. cornell getting hammered by penalties and goals from man up

10-8 Georgetown over Richmond halfway through the third. Hot start for GT but Richmond has battled back. GT goalie only has 2 saves so far.

cu-psu crazy game all the goals pretty going from the same direction.. indoors guess its sun related

cornell going one direction goes 6-2/6-2/ PSU going that direction goes 6-1/5-3. almost like a tennis match into the wind.. CU hangs on for 16-15 win.

Results this week in games between 2 teams from the seemingly top 3 conferences:

x3: Ivy League > Big Ten
x1: Big Ten > ACC

And our game tomorrow still to go.

Ohio st 14 -11

Notre Dame putting themselves in a real hole with three straight losses. If they lose out to UVA, Duke (x2) and UNC they finish with seven losses and will be below .500. There is a very real chance the ACC finishes with just three teams in the tournament. Anything can happen of course!

Notre Dame putting themselves in a real hole with three straight losses. If they lose out to UVA, Duke (x2) and UNC they finish with seven losses and will be below .500. There is a very real chance the ACC finishes with just three teams in the tournament. Anything can happen of course!

Other issue is that they have lost to wvery OOC opponent with a pulse, they have zero big or even mid level wins

Entire O looked like ISO or sweeping dodges across the middle. States long poles did a pretty good job especially on Kavanaugh
They had the freshman Van Buren covering Pat Kavanagh. He did a nice job.

Michigan certainly fell hard losing to Harvard 14-9. Michigan had trouble getting the offense going. Sort of makes you wonder if part of it was playing too many weak opponents to start the season. Harvard has a nice level of talent. They could make some noise in the Ivy League.

Other issue is that they have lost to wvery OOC opponent with a pulse, they have zero big or even mid level wins
I think the Penn transfers they had last year were huge contributors and they haven't replaced them. ND looked so dominant last year with the transfers - unfortunately for us. Cuse's 2 losses to ND last year were back breakers.

They may yet pull it together but...losing to Ohio State is shocking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom