Class of 2014 - LB Jonathan Thomas (GA) Offered | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 LB Jonathan Thomas (GA) Offered

Jonathan Thomas#⃣9⃣ ‏@jonny_suave1 1m
#CuseNation pic.twitter.com/KO822LmMQO

BfrJ0aaIYAAB-r6.jpg
Got an LT Body Frame, looking good guys...

chris carlson‏@ccarlsononSU1 min
shafer: "jonathan thomas reminds me of dyshawn davis."

chris carlson‏@ccarlsononSU60 secs
shafer: "they all have chips on their shoulder."

I'll take it.

JT looks like Eskridge NOW. Really looking forward to what a year of strength and conditioning will do for him.

Every single LB in this class looks the part. #hardnosed

Every single LB in this class looks the part. #hardnosed

http://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/n...collins-hill-seniors-now-become-acc-football/

"Thomas signed with Syracuse over similar offers from Oklahoma, Indiana and Cincinnati, while Henderson chose a late offer from Wake Forest over similar scholarship opportunities from Georgia State, Old Dominion, Middle Tennessee State and Buffalo.
#"We're going to see who's better," Thomas said with a laugh. "I think my team's definitely going to win. I think we play Wake Forest the middle of the season. … I'm going to tackle (Henderson) in the backfield, just like in practice."

http://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/n...collins-hill-seniors-now-become-acc-football/

"Thomas signed with Syracuse over similar offers from Oklahoma, Indiana and Cincinnati, while Henderson chose a late offer from Wake Forest over similar scholarship opportunities from Georgia State, Old Dominion, Middle Tennessee State and Buffalo.
#"We're going to see who's better," Thomas said with a laugh. "I think my team's definitely going to win. I think we play Wake Forest the middle of the season. … I'm going to tackle (Henderson) in the backfield, just like in practice."

Thats right there, thats just aweomse

1. Jonathan Thomas#⃣9⃣ ‏@jonny_suave1 44m
  2. Excited to be playing soccer again
  1. Zaire ‏@ZiggySmalls_ 43m
  2. @jonny_suave1 you play soccer?
  1. Jonathan Thomas#⃣9⃣ ‏@jonny_suave1 40m
    @ZiggySmalls_ yeah dawg
    1. Zaire ‏@ZiggySmalls_ 41m
    2. @jonny_suave1 haha I ain't never hear of a LB playing soccer. What position brah ?
      1. Jonathan Thomas#⃣9⃣ ‏@jonny_suave1 37m
      2. @ZiggySmalls_ centerback... Basically the safety of the defense in soccer
    1. Denzel Ward ‏@DWard75_ 36m
      @jonny_suave1 @ZiggySmalls_ that's a true athlete lol
So if he is now playing Soccer has he qualified?

1. Jonathan Thomas#⃣9⃣ ‏@jonny_suave1 44m
  2. Excited to be playing soccer again
  1. Zaire ‏@ZiggySmalls_ 43m
  2. @jonny_suave1 you play soccer?
  1. Jonathan Thomas#⃣9⃣ ‏@jonny_suave1 40m
    @ZiggySmalls_ yeah dawg
    1. Zaire ‏@ZiggySmalls_ 41m
    2. @jonny_suave1 haha I ain't never hear of a LB playing soccer. What position brah ?
      1. Jonathan Thomas#⃣9⃣ ‏@jonny_suave1 37m
      2. @ZiggySmalls_ centerback... Basically the safety of the defense in soccer
    1. Denzel Ward ‏@DWard75_ 36m
      @jonny_suave1 @ZiggySmalls_ that's a true athlete lol
So if he is now playing Soccer has he qualified?

As a goalkeeper for my entire life I gotta say... having a center back who looks like that in front of me would have set my mind at ease the second I walked out onto the pitch. I can't imagine too many strikers want to get in a collision with him!

As a former striker, I would not have not gotten off the bus if Thomas was back there.

As a former center back I wish I was his size. I was on the bad end of a few collisions.

http://thefootballbrainiacs.com/?p=3390

Jonathan Thomas Qualifies By: Super KPosted on: February 25, 2014
Image from https://twitter.com/jonny_suave1
I spoke to Jonathan Thomas earlier today and I have some exciting news to share. For those of you that don’t remember Jonathan he was the raw (only been playing football for two years) but extremely athletic LB out of Georgia that wanted to play for Oklahoma. However due to qualification concerns Oklahoma discontinued their recruitment of Thomas.
By the end of the 2014 recruiting cycle though Jonathan was being recruited by Georgia, Miami, Syracuse and others. He committed to Syracuse after an official visit and signed with them.
Jonathan is a really wonderful young man. I can’t even begin to tell y’all. And it makes us happy to announce that he received a really good score on his most recent SAT and is now QUALIFIED!
We’re excited to watch him play at Syracuse. He’ll be teammates with another one of our favorite recruits, Juwan Dowels who I had a chance to spend some time with last week in Miami.
Like many of the talented NFL prospects that hail from Gwinnett County we expect to see him in the league one day as well (God willing).
Congrats JT!

It certainly was...

Jonathan Thomas#⃣9⃣ @jonny_suave1
S/o to all those colleges that gave up on me.. Ya boy was clutch on the SAT. #CuseNation baby... Don't sleep on me

TheFootballBrainiacs @TheFbBrainiacs
LB Jonathan Thomas (@jonny_suave1), one of our favorite recruits is now fully qualified! http://thefootballbrainiacs.com/?p=3390

High mother f$&!$@$$ five baby. Boo yah.

Glad he told the colleges that didn't think he could qualify to f-off.

Glad he made it. Time to get him on campus

http://thefootballbrainiacs.com/?p=3390

Jonathan Thomas Qualifies By: Super KPosted on: February 25, 2014
Image from https://twitter.com/jonny_suave1
I spoke to Jonathan Thomas earlier today and I have some exciting news to share. For those of you that don’t remember Jonathan he was the raw (only been playing football for two years) but extremely athletic LB out of Georgia that wanted to play for Oklahoma. However due to qualification concerns Oklahoma discontinued their recruitment of Thomas.
By the end of the 2014 recruiting cycle though Jonathan was being recruited by Georgia, Miami, Syracuse and others. He committed to Syracuse after an official visit and signed with them.
Jonathan is a really wonderful young man. I can’t even begin to tell y’all. And it makes us happy to announce that he received a really good score on his most recent SAT and is now QUALIFIED!
We’re excited to watch him play at Syracuse. He’ll be teammates with another one of our favorite recruits, Juwan Dowels who I had a chance to spend some time with last week in Miami.
Like many of the talented NFL prospects that hail from Gwinnett County we expect to see him in the league one day as well (God willing).
Congrats JT!
That's awesome that the OK guys are still following, they must have been super impressed with him to stay this interested in everything after the fact that they have moved on, after signing day and then some.