Class of 2017 - LB Keirston Johnson (FL) Committed to USF | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Keirston Johnson (FL) Committed to USF

Only way he goes to fa whatever over Syracuse is if he won't qualify here or Dino and company pulled the offer or told the kid he isn't going to see the field. I'm sorry p5 vs playing against Joey bag of donuts on ESPN the Ocho, p5 wins every time.
That's a pretty close-minded viewpoint.

This reads like a typical case of visiting a school he committed to without visiting, and decided it might be too far or it's not right for him for one reason or another. Playing P5 might not be his main priority compared to proximity.

Free Article

Johnson Serves up Three Visit Destinations

Pad-Popping Florida Linebacker, Keirston Johnson, Serves up a Trio of Official Visit Destinations

Former Syracuse commit and Jacksonville (Fla.) Robert E. Lee linebacker, Keirston Johnson, is expected to make full use of each official visit weekend in the month of January.

Jacksonville (Fla.) Robert E. Lee linebacker, Keirston Johnson, a former Syracuse commit, is anticipating a whirlwind month of January with a trio of schools sitting squarely on his official visit radar.

"I have three set up," Johnson said when asked about his official visits plans. "Appalachian State, Tulane, Florida Atlantic, and I want to schedule two more."

Johnson, who piled up 115 tackles (76 solo) and an interception during his senior campaign, says he has yet to take that next step by securing dates with two of the aforementioned schools.

"The only one scheduled is Tulane for the 20th," Johnson said. "I haven't set the dates for the other ones."

The 6-foot, 215-pound Johnson has obviously been through this before after previously committing to the Orange, so this time around, he's making sure there are no unanswered questions and second thoughts with National Signing Day just around the corner.

"I want it to feel as close to home as possible," Johnson said. "I want to feel like it's a family, and I also want to feel like I don't have any doubts of where I want to go to school and play ball."

Looks like Charlie Strong made a late push. Johnson signed with South Florida.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom