Class of 2017 - LB Keirston Johnson (FL) Committed to USF | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 LB Keirston Johnson (FL) Committed to USF

Ya know , dealing with these recruits if you are a college coach is way worse than dating in your 40's, like myself. You court a girl, take her out to dinner, romance, spend time and $$$. It all feels and looks good, she is all in;)then you get a texf a week later that she wants to explore other options. Translation: she has other guys (schools) in mind that might have better resources. While i love college fb, i see why some coaches are just cut out to be pro guys. These, kids are worse than single girls in the northeast;)

Have you considered offering a bag of money? It works in the SEC.

Ya know , dealing with these recruits if you are a college coach is way worse than dating in your 40's, like myself. You court a girl, take her out to dinner, romance, spend time and $$$. It all feels and looks good, she is all in;)then you get a texf a week later that she wants to explore other options. Translation: she has other guys (schools) in mind that might have better resources. While i love college fb, i see why some coaches are just cut out to be pro guys. These, kids are worse than single girls in the northeast;)
At least I hope the official visits go well.

It's the new millenium. Paying for a date is sexist. Equal is equal.

How can we compete with an offer from The FAU Ohana.

partridge-family-bus.jpg

Ah the powerhouse FAU sounds like another linebacker a few years ago that decommiteed and signed with FIU or FAU I forget.

Ah the powerhouse FAU sounds like another linebacker a few years ago that decommiteed and signed with FIU or FAU I forget.
Rashad Smith in January?

Leroy Owens in 2012? There was another FL LB decommit to FIU or FAU whose name I can't come up with & it's now bothering me at work.

Leroy Owens in 2012? There was another FL LB decommit to FIU or FAU whose name I can't come up with & it's now bothering me at work.

Probably the same person I'm thinking of.

Only way he goes to fa whatever over Syracuse is if he won't qualify here or Dino and company pulled the offer or told the kid he isn't going to see the field. I'm sorry p5 vs playing against Joey bag of donuts on ESPN the Ocho, p5 wins every time.

It's the new millenium. Paying for a date is s e xist. Equal is equal.
I'd sooner die than date an earth mother. No thank you, I'll pay.

That would be cruel to let the kid visit then pull the scholly, or is the trip paid for by the school?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom