Class of 2014 - LB Ray Tillman (GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 LB Ray Tillman (GA) Offered

CuseLegacy said:
According to TOS he is visiting this weekend.

He's listed at 195 pounds. MLB??

the main targets are taking it down to the wire. these late offer kids are insurance. I think you have to take the word 'offer' with a grain of salt right now.

He isn't a new offer. His offer goes back to May of last year and he has had Clemson interest.

yeah thanks, i just commented off the cuff without looking into it. Tillman's supposed to have a bunch of offers. He's apparently visiting this weekend.

film looks pretty good.

yeah thanks, i just commented off the cuff without looking into it. Tillman's supposed to have a bunch of offers. He's apparently visiting this weekend.

film looks pretty good.
We're not backing off on getting that 4th and/or 5th quality LB. I like it, but this indicates someone like Watson may be out of play. Quite a chess game going on.

Tillman isn't visiting Cuse this weekend, he is visiting Marshall. TOS made an error when they popped the visit date in. So, Watson still might be in play.

Tillman isn't visiting Cuse this weekend, he is visiting Marshall. TOS made an error when they popped the visit date in. So, Watson still might be in play.
Let's see if we have an OV for Tillman on hold until 1/31. His coach's offer twitter was pretty recent. Could be a contingency plan if Watson falls through.

Let's see if we have an OV for Tillman on hold until 1/31. His coach' offer twitter was pretty recent. Could be a contingency plan if Watson falls through.

No it wasn't. Look at when I posted it 5/13/2013. Stick a fork in this thread. Bad info from TOS.