Class of 2016 - LB Tim Walton (MI) SIGNED LOI/Entered Transfer Portal | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 LB Tim Walton (MI) SIGNED LOI/Entered Transfer Portal

Great...Reese will be the next and "biggest" to commit

Last edited:
I don't think we could have expected more from this class had Babers had an entire year to put it together. I am so impressed. Really can't wait for 2017.

BTW, up to 54 on SKOWT. One or two more three-star recruits and we crash the Top 50 which for us is genuine progress.

Last edited:
Illinois' SB Nation blogger doesn't seem to enjoy his life right now.
image.png

They had 7(!)Seniors announce they were transferring with their degrees today too.
+ a sophomore so 8 total.
7 seniors are transferring? Maybe we'll take some of them too

Wow.

For whatever that's worth
They only have like 13 commits, so while it is cool, it isn't all that impressive. Although, I am very happy with our recruiting, this particular fact is not what is impressing me.

Wow.

For whatever that's worth
This unfortunately is worth less than the pixels its displayed on... from what I'm hearing here in Austin, Texas is going to end up with a top 10 class. They supposedly have a bunch of silent verbals out there. What's crazy for me is that our class is basically all 3 stars and we're still only in the 50s? Apparently we need to start landing 4 stars if we want to crack the top 40? That seems nuts to me.