Least Favorite Actor/Actress | Syracusefan.com

Least Favorite Actor/Actress

Ghost

Gentleman of the Night
Name one actor and actress that you despise - for a good reason, or no reason at all, but pretty much to the point where if they're the main player in a movie - you're somewhat likely to avoid it. If they both have, or ever do appear in a movie together, you're definitely going to avoid it.

I'll start, and go with:

Paul Giamatti // Hillary Swank

I'm convinced Bradley Cooper is a dirt bag. He's Just Not That Into You sealed it for me.

Actress - Leighton Meester. I'm convinced she's a psychopath.

robin Williams /Jim Carey tied

And

Angelina Jolie. She frightens me.

diane keaton, no-talent mugger

adam sandler; his stand up is often brilliant, his movies are invitations for aliens to wipe out the entire species

robin Williams /Jim Carey tied

And

Angelina Jolie. She frightens me.

Robin Williams is on my dad's list also.

Tom Cruise or Matthew McCounaughey -- I know that both guys have been in some good stuff, but their antics / self-absorption are extremely annoying. Can't stand either one of them.

Kathy Griffin -- and not for her semi-recent political issue, but rather for her collective body of work.

Jane Seymour
Dustin Hoffman (after The Graduate)

Dude
C2D98CF0-D417-40E3-96B8-B51CE7647E3C.jpeg

Name one actor and actress that you despise - for a good reason, or no reason at all, but pretty much to the point where if they're the main player in a movie - you're somewhat likely to avoid it. If they both have, or ever do appear in a movie together, you're definitely going to avoid it.

I'll start, and go with:

Paul Giamatti // Hillary Swank

+1 for Hillary Swank. How did she win 2 Oscars?!?! Did Merryl Streep take those two years off, FFS?

Ben Affleck.

+1 for Hillary Swank. How did she win 2 Oscars?!?! Did Merryl Streep take those two years off, FFS?

Ben Affleck.
Boys Don't Cry was a really good movie. Disturbing, but good. I thought she was great in it.

He and Carey both are exactly the same in most roles. Hate the schtick.
Fisher King, The World According to Garp, and Insomnia were all really good roles where Williams got to be an actor, and not just Robin Williams.

He and Carey both are exactly the same in most roles. Hate the schtick.
you havent watched enough robin williams movies then, like the captain said he has been very good.

not sure what movies you watched to think they all were the same

august rush
RV
insomnia
patch adams
alladin
the birdcage
jumanji
mrs doubtfire
fisher king
garp
awakekings
good morning vietnam
dead poets
good will hunting

quite a vast set of roles in some pretty good movies

you havent watched enough robin williams movies then, like the captain said he has been very good.

not sure what movies you watched to think they all were the same

august rush
RV
insomnia
patch adams
alladin
the birdcage
jumanji
mrs doubtfire
fisher king
garp
awakekings