Leon Lowery transferring to Wisconsin (again) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Leon Lowery transferring to Wisconsin (again)

When he was recruited I felt he was under weight and needed to get stronger although talented. He gained some weight and got stronger. Seemed to be a solid and talented part of the defense. Wished he had stuck around. So many behind the scenes stuff we don't know. Thanks for your contributions Leon.

When he was recruited I felt he was under weight and needed to get stronger although talented. He gained some weight and got stronger. Seemed to be a solid and talented part of the defense. Wished he had stuck around. So many behind the scenes stuff we don't know. Thanks for your contributions Leon.
He turned into a solid player no doubt. Normally I would be upset but with the next staff we’re assembling I have no doubt they improve the open slot.

Not sure why anyone is giving him flack. His coach that recruited him is gone. As coach brown will show, you commit to the coach, not the school.

Not sure why anyone is giving him flack. His coach that recruited him is gone. As coach brown will show, you commit to the coach, not the school.
Unless you’re LaNorris Sellers because committing to play for Loggins is absolute lunacy that dude sucks and the Gamecocks fall from grace reinforces that.

They do cool stuff after the 3rd quarter.

We have "Guess the Drone" contests.
We definitely need a chant. Every other school has something fun. At least bring back the band doing that rhythm before kickoff.

I'm all for bringing back F'em up F'em up go SU. We're gonna kick the poop out of you. That was peek.

In Japan, the portal is already open because it’s tomorrow there.
Mel Brooks Cinema GIF by THEOTHERCOLORS

We definitely need a chant. Every other school has something fun. At least bring back the band doing that rhythm before kickoff.

I'm all for bringing back F'em up F'em up go SU. We're gonna kick the poop out of you. That was peek.

Wisconsin does "Jump Around" after the 3rd quarter. The kids love it.

For a while this season, SU ended the 3rd with Timmy Trumpet, then went to DJ Kool.

Less trumpet, just hit me with the horns !!

All the other good ones are taken already.

The portal doesn’t even open until tomorrow, how can he already be committed? Are they allowed to have contact before the portal opens?
Hopefully coach Fran can cheat as good as everyone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom