Let’s go Bryant | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Let’s go Bryant

I noticed that when I was looking at their schedule along with a few other head scratchers when you look at the team on the court tonight - surely they are playing a little above their heads but I'm impressed and hope they continue to do well with a local guy as a focal point. Think it goes to the other point in this thread - Grasso can really coach em up

They also have a player, #10, who beat testicular cancer.

This Peter Kiss kid can really play, wow - with the trash talk to go along with it. I watch this and I'm glad that they didn't come to the dome again this year (Ducks)

789c57ffc3531e751f88fdfefdb4afb2.jpg

I would suggest they are playing "better" because their opponents got worse. We'll see if they got a lot better in the tourney. Maybe they did. Would be awesome if they could pull off the 16 vs 1 upset

Yea I expect they’ll have a big problem in the ncaa. Against P5 schools their biggest problem is size. They play 4 guards. But you never know.

Man that Pride is a ferocious rebounder for a guard. I know the level of play is different but seems like JG and BB should pay attention. Not illegal for a guard to occasionally grab a rebound or two.

Yea he has 15 rebs right now. And like I said earlier, he led the league in rebounding as a 6’3 guard. Tough kid.

Don’t know if anyones watching the game on TV but damn that was a nice sequence by Bryant.

Wagner players trying to get into the Bryant student section who were talking trash to them.

Parents involved too. Gotta love post season bball. Lol.

Either clear the building, or just declare Bryant the winner.

Blame to go around here but not at all impressed with the Wagner coach in terms of getting his team under control. Some of his assistants did a good job but he seemed indifferent. Wagner fans are out of control.

Bunch of private school tools talking tough since Wagner was leaving practice last night and then putting their hands up when chit gets real.

Blame to go around here but not at all impressed with the Wagner coach in terms of getting his team under control. Some of his assistants did a good job but he seemed indifferent. Wagner fans are out of control.
From what I say, agreed. They are embarrassed and acting out. Just leave

Wasn’t very smart to put the 200 Wagner fans, including parents, right in front of the Bryant students.
Kinda like when there was a section of GTown students in the middle of the SU student section in the upper level in 2009. Predictably, that got ugly too.

Best I could tell from those closeups they showed is that Bryant students were talking chit then the Wagner fans, looked like parents, went up after them.

Bunch of private school tools talking tough since Wagner was leaving practice last night and then putting their hands up when chit gets real.
Never cool for players to charge into the stands. Not cool to throw water bottles at people either. No doubt Bryant fans were talking sheet and aggravated the situation but some of the Wagner folks clearly crossed the line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom