Let’s go Bryant | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Let’s go Bryant

They didn’t clear the gym. Removed the Wagner fans and many students. Gonna finish the game. Wagner had a player ejected.

Bryant students embarrassed their school on a national stage.

Not a good image after all the energy they brought.

I’d say the Wagner fans who went up after the students and the Wagner player who got tossed for trying to get into the stands also embarrassed themselves.

Wagner not coming out.

If I'm Wagner I'm not going back on the court. Your in a high school gym out numbered 100-1 by drunk idiots with minimal police presence. I get "integrity" and all but it isn't worth it. Go home and let them celebrate.

And they’re back

Wagner HC doesn’t want to finish the game.
Continue wearing that jersey coach.

Well Bryant clearly doesn't have an esteemed UMass or Syracuse sport management alum making decisions in their AD because this is a chitshow

Well Bryant clearly doesn't have an esteemed UMass or Syracuse sport management alum making decisions in their AD because this is a chitshow
That AD handled that horribly.
The students brought a lot of negative attention to their school.
The administration will be super pissed.

That AD handled that horribly.
The students brought a lot of negative attention to their school.
The administration will be super pissed.
Not getting the students right behind the bench out of the gym is crazy haha it would have taken five minutes

Court stormings with phone out…thumbs down. Live in the moment you friggin cyborgs.
That court storming was so badly done and those students were warned.
Just a terrible job by Bryant students in what should have been a great night.

That court storming was so badly done and those students were warned.
Just a terrible job by Bryant students in what should have been a great night.

Students talking chit. Never seen it before.

I’d say the Wagner fans who went up after the students and the Wagner player who got tossed for trying to get into the stands also embarrassed themselves.
No doubt. Neither fan base covered themselves with glory but let's face it - the Wagner fans were chapped cuz they got their butts kicked. The Wagner fans charged upward in the stands, their players did as well and numerous Wagner folks were firing water bottles at the Bryant crowd.

No doubt. Neither fan base covered themselves with glory but let's face it - the Wagner fans were chapped cuz they got their butts kicked. The Wagner fans charged upward in the stands, their players did as well and numerous Wagner folks were firing water bottles at the Bryant crowd.

Yep. Students chanting and talking chit is nothing new. The Wagner fans went over the line. But the root cause was putting the Wagner fans in front of the students.

Yup. Big difference between talking sheet and getting physical and out of control. Methinks Alsacs got to the party a little late here and missed some of the festivities.

Maybe. Depends on what was said.

Bryant is either taking a 1 or 2 seed to the wire or losing by 40 points. Perfect 16 seed with that kind of variance haha

Didn’t Bryant offer to cancel last year's game because Cuse had like 3 practices because of Covid and the Bryant coach alleges SYR didn't want to cancel. Then when JB complained about playing the game with so little prep didn't the Bryant coach call him out on it. I remember the Bryant coach saying "We'll never be invited back again after I say this but we asked if they wanted to cancel and they didn't want to cancel..."

In the end, happy for Charlie. Ended up with 17! rebs and 13 pts. The Kiss kid had 34 pts. They are constant motion and run all the time. Fun to watch but now I expect them to see the 1 seed in the East regional. Will be duke if they win the acct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom