Let’s go Bryant | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Let’s go Bryant

Jared Grasso and Tony Bergeron are the Spider-Man meme

Didn’t Bryant offer to cancel last year's game because Cuse had like 3 practices because of Covid and the Bryant coach alleges SYR didn't want to cancel. Then when JB complained about playing the game with so little prep didn't the Bryant coach call him out on it. I remember the Bryant coach saying "We'll never be invited back again after I say this but we asked if they wanted to cancel and they didn't want to cancel..."

i know who is frustrated when the score is 68-32. neither side covered themselves in glory but my nod goes to Wagner for being worse. I would also never have completed that game. Nothing good could come from it. Both teams went through the motions to finish the thing off.

I’d be surprised if things weren’t thrown from the Bryant student section down on the bench and wagner fans. People generally don’t charge *up* bleachers to take on a larger group because of some silly chants.

It’s always a a good thing in my book when a team called something that could be a persons 1st name gets into the tourney

So watching the highlights. This Kiss guy reminds me of that crazy white dude who played at Ole Miss about 10 years ago. I forgot his name.

Cant help but think that guy looks good enough to play in the backcourt at SU

So watching the highlights. This Kiss guy reminds me of that crazy white dude who played at Ole Miss about 10 years ago. I forgot his name.

Cant help but think that guy looks good enough to play in the backcourt at SU
Kiss played a year at Rutgers and was just a role player.

I don’t think he would do that well here.
He would compile stats by taking the shots and playing the minutes.

But i will say Buddy is better.

six years in college, apparently he hasn't matured much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom