Let’s talk Kadary! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Let’s talk Kadary!

Will Kadary be back next year?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why we would expect him to leave. Would be wild but then again it was wild that he only played 21mpg. But it's hard to think of a single program in the country that wouldnt like to have Kadary. Put him in place of Tyger Campbell on UCLA and they are a title favorite next year

SU has been cranking out point guards into the nba with regularity. If you’re good enough, this a great spot to prove it.

I don't see why we would expect him to leave. Would be wild but then again it was wild that he only played 21mpg. But it's hard to think of a single program in the country that wouldnt like to have Kadary. Put him in place of Tyger Campbell on UCLA and they are a title favorite next year
You think adding Kadary alone makes UCLA the favorite to win the title next year?

Because he's a Freshman and wasn't good enough. The sense of entitlement in college bball is getting out of hand. Find me the kid in Woodys area for recruiting rankings that played sig minutes this year.
Its obviously a conflict between player and coach and we all know how these usually end unless your initials are DC or BO

Only 21 mpg for a Freshman?

For anyone thinking of transferring need to look at Carey and Goodine. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.
Those 2 had limited success, at best. Kadary had a really, really good year.

If I told you in August he would get 21 mpg. How would you feel?
What do you mean? I hadn't seen kadary play a minute of college bball at that point. I would've thought OK he's solid, he's got a rotation spot in a position where we desperately need help

If I told you in August he would get 21 mpg. How would you feel?

He'd probably feel good about it too but he also now knows what he's competing against.

SU has been cranking out point guards into the nba with regularity. If you’re good enough, this a great spot to prove it.
Who was the last one? Ennis? It’s been 6 years.

And Kadary was a 4 star behind a guy who had one of the most inefficient seasons in the NCAA and showed he should play more.
Girard played well last year. I totally agree that he should have played more this year but 21 mpg is nothing to sneeze at.

Girard played well last year. I totally agree that he should have played more this year but 21 mpg is nothing to sneeze at.

Yes and that's why I don't think Kadary is going anywhere. It's not like he was buried on the bench. But we don't know his mindset, and if he can't get starter minutes here there are many, many good programs where he could

If you agree, then you can also see that if he does leave it will be a rational calculation. Why sit behind someone you think you're better than and is playing out of position in the first place?

It was one of the worst efficiency lines for a starter in the ncaa last season.

If you agree, then you can also see that if he does leave it will be a rational calculation. Why sit behind someone you think you're better than and is playing out of position in the first place?
I think JB laid out his path: get healthy and in better shape. If you rode the kid 30 minutes a game, maybe he doesn’t make it to March

Last edited:
Yes and that's why I don't think Kadary is going anywhere. It's not like he was buried on the bench. But we don't know his mindset, and if he can't get starter minutes here there are many, many good programs where he could
If UNC needs a point guard and Roy will promise to play him 30, what do you think Kadary does? He’ll never play 30 minutes a game here until Joe leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom