Let’s talk Kadary! | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Let’s talk Kadary!

Will Kadary be back next year?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not really sure why this is difficult for JB. He’s replaced underperforming starters in the past. Heck, Joe replaced Carey. It’s obvious Kadary is better than Joe. Joe will never be able to compete with his size and athleticism. Love Joe as a shooter, but he’s always going to struggle against bigger guards at this level. He can’t effectively guard at the top of the zone and he has no ability to even make a slightly contested shot inside the arc at this level. Only thing he has over Kadary is a deeper range and just a bit more experience. That’s not enough to keep the bulk of the minutes and continue to start. If Joe wants to move on because he won’t start, it would be disappointing, but Kadary over Joe is the no brained call for next year.

ya know it really bothers me how people forget the fact that Girard had covid and bad asthma as if that wasn’t a factor at all in his performance this year
Sounds like maybe Kadary should have played over Joe then, no?

But yeah...he also wasn't good the year before. I'm sorry, but in two years, he's been a poor scorer that struggles to create for others and is a negative on the defensive end.

Sounds like maybe Kadary should have played over Joe then, no?

But yeah...he also wasn't good the year before. I'm sorry, but in two years, he's been a poor scorer that struggles to create for others and is a negative on the defensive end.
His numbers are eerily the same as his freshman year, only he put up fewer shots this year. He was pretty bad both years, and there's really no evidence he can be any better as a PG or defender. He is what he is, and that's not good enough to play 30 mpg at this level consistently, especially next to Buddy in the zone.

I’m with everyone that it is CLEAR Kadary is our best defensive guard.

I was watching the pre-Houston presser with JB (could have been the post-WVU, I can’t recall). But JB said that although Kadary gets steals in the zone, that Buddy and Joe play it “technically” better than Kadary does. It seemed like a ridiculous statement, and I’m hoping that he was just using it to pump up Joe/Buddy defensively... but I hope he really doesn’t think that

I’m with everyone that it is CLEAR Kadary is our best defensive guard.

I was watching the pre-Houston presser with JB (could have been the post-WVU, I can’t recall). But JB said that although Kadary gets steals in the zone, that Buddy and Joe play it “technically” better than Kadary does. It seemed like a ridiculous statement, and I’m hoping that he was just using it to pump up Joe/Buddy defensively... but I hope he really doesn’t think that
There's just no way he actually believes it.

I get not having plans for a freshman to play if he's not a top recruit. I followed Woody's recruiting and expected him to redshirt this season and not play for a year or two. BUT, when the kid got a chance to play and showed what he could do... any preordained stuff should be thrown out the window.

PS... how you doing man! Just realized this was you!

Different Fairfax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors