Let the speculation begin | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Let the speculation begin

Speaking of speculation, any reason why Mike waters AND Donna didn’t bother to show up at the presser and ask a single question. They are professionals who ask good questions. I’m so tired of the dan tortoras and Mike Curtis’ asking “how do you think Joe played?”
Joe had a flash back to the state title game in 2018… football I mean.

Speaking of speculation, any reason why Mike waters AND Donna didn’t bother to show up at the presser and ask a single question. They are professionals who ask good questions. I’m so tired of the dan tortoras and Mike Curtis’ asking “how do you think Joe played?”

The PS is limited to only 1 reporter for games now, due to Covid.

Waters was in Springfield watching Chris Bunch today.

Just Donna today.

I grew up in Fayetteville right by the one in deWitt. Parents still live there. They hate that store though because it’s always so crowded. No doubt quality place though.
I’m a BIG M loyalist but I cant even deny how great Wegmans is

82D30AE6-45AA-455A-AD8E-37DDEB46C0FD.jpeg

The PS is limited to only 1 reporter for games now, due to Covid.

Waters was in Springfield watching Chris Bunch today.

Just Donna today.
Wow. She didn’t have a single question as the lead resident beat writer.

I’m a BIG M loyalist but I cant even deny how great Wegmans is

There was a Big M in my original town (New Berlin, NY). Then I moved to Johnson City, NY. Let me tell you, when we got that Wegman’s, I would have argued JC was the capitol of the universe with Wegman’s and the Oakdale Mall.

Also, go Wildcats!

Yeah. Keeley has zero connections to the program anymore. He has nothing to do with the site. He’s talking about an overdue Boeheim moment. Lol at otherwise
Exactly. He's just predicting that JB will eventually have one of his blowup moments at a press conference once the frustration gets too much. Nothing more than that.

Cool it folks. The op said "sometime" a press conference that will blow the roof of the dome. Anybody could say that. Heck it could be announcing anything. And the post about AD's office getting 1000x the normal unhappy comments is something someone heard ie a rumor. All just speculation.

JB will never be fired. Def won’t happen but a behind the scenes, forced retirement…that’s def more likely

What's the difference? Beyond optics?

I know we’ve been spoiled for a long time. Hell not a losing season for 45+ is insane. But man I can’t wait for when we can get back to a top 15 squad. Those big time games just have such an excitement. I’m hopeful we will be back at some point, ideally not too far in the future.

I was at SU from 08-12… two of the best teams in history were in my tenure. It was just amazing stuff.

And I want another title!
You should have experienced the Manley Zoo. The big dome crowds are awesome but the zoo was special!

What's the difference? Beyond optics?
Public opinion/outrage. You cant fire the man that has his name on the court. It’s just not going to happen. Now, he “retires” regardless if it’s his decision or forced, it saves face on all parties.
But I mean, good luck forcing that man’s hand on anything. Stubborn goat lol

Public opinion/outrage. You cant fire the man that has his name on the court. It’s just not going to happen. Now, he “retires” regardless if it’s his decision or forced, it saves face on all parties.
But I mean, good luck forcing that man’s hand on anything. Stubborn goat lol

Right, but he'd still be forced out.

That's all I'm saying, either way, his hand would be forced. Allowing him to"retire" would just be this safe face.

Right, but he'd still be forced out.

That's all I'm saying, either way, his hand would be forced. Allowing him to"retire" would just be this safe face.
Sometimes that’s all it’s about. Saving face. Companies pay millions and billions to save face

You should have experienced the Manley Zoo. The big dome crowds are awesome but the zoo was special!
I didn’t get to experience a men’s game there’s but I prefer the smaller venues over the dome (only exception is when they sell out).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom