Let the speculation begin | Syracusefan.com

Let the speculation begin

Who is that guy? Other than it being ’him’ I mean.

In all seriousness, JB is the greatest thing that ever happened to SU. For almost 50 years he has made us a powerhouse in basketball and a name at everyone's dinner table. The quality of everything at SU has gotten better because of this. BUT. All good things need to come to an end at the right time. There comes a time when it is time to go off into the sunset, and enjoy being a spectator, and being proud of all that you have accomplished. Some people (I refer to Brett Favre, for ex) don't know when their best time has come, and that it is time to hand over the basketball to one of many of those who you have taught and trained to be ready for this. I love SU, and I love SU basketball (and also football). I will always love JB and what he brought to SU. And with that, I want to know who is going to let him know that it is time for the next person to take his legacy and keep it going. We need to let all recruits know who will be coaching them for their entire college career.

In all seriousness, JB is the greatest thing that ever happened to SU. For almost 50 years he has made us a powerhouse in basketball and a name at everyone's dinner table. The quality of everything at SU has gotten better because of this. BUT. All good things need to come to an end at the right time. There comes a time when it is time to go off into the sunset, and enjoy being a spectator, and being proud of all that you have accomplished. Some people (I refer to Brett Favre, for ex) don't know when their best time has come, and that it is time to hand over the basketball to one of many of those who you have taught and trained to be ready for this. I love SU, and I live SU basketball (and also football). I will always love JB and what he brought to SU. And with that, I want to know who is going to let him know that it is time for the next person to take his legacy and keep it going. We need to let all recruits know who will be coaching them for their entire college career.
JIm will most likely go until he is 80

In all seriousness, JB is the greatest thing that ever happened to SU. For almost 50 years he has made us a powerhouse in basketball and a name at everyone's dinner table. The quality of everything at SU has gotten better because of this. BUT. All good things need to come to an end at the right time. There comes a time when it is time to go off into the sunset, and enjoy being a spectator, and being proud of all that you have accomplished. Some people (I refer to Brett Favre, for ex) don't know when their best time has come, and that it is time to hand over the basketball to one of many of those who you have taught and trained to be ready for this. I love SU, and I live SU basketball (and also football). I will always love JB and what he brought to SU. And with that, I want to know who is going to let him know that it is time for the next person to take his legacy and keep it going. We need to let all recruits know who will be coaching them for their entire college career.

Bingo. There is no longer an argument for it not being "time". Let's honor the man and what he has done for SU while we start the next chapter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom