Let's hope this doesn't happen again tomorrow... | Syracusefan.com

Let's hope this doesn't happen again tomorrow...

_jonesy_

Walk On
Made friends with the new neighbors during the Ga Tech game

photo1_zps850b9d74.jpg

One should be mindful of their neighbors when living in a communal setting such as apartment living.

Are you stuffting me? Turn the bass up and treble all the way down. Then take the note, wipe your ass with it and stick it back on their door.

Noted...will do that next time haha

Are you stuffting me? Turn the bass up and treble all the way down. Then take the note, wipe your ass with it and stick it back on their door.
We've lost marsh to march madness, not surprising he was the 1st.

One should be mindful of their neighbors when living in a communal setting such as apartment living.

It was some much-needed humor during a dumpster fire of a game...don't blame them at all for saying something. I'll be mindful next time and try to manage how hype the game is.

I would confront them (in a respectful way) and explain that while you understand and can appreciate their concern, from about 2pm to 4pm tomorrow, you cannot give that to them. The other 22 hours of the day, they can have it their way. I think they're actually getting a hell of a deal on that one. You get 2 hours, they get 22.

Last year my neighbor living next door actually called the police because she heard yelling and screaming coming from my garage. The police knocked on my garage door (where I do all of my SU watching - man cave complete with 90" screen w/ projector, leather club chair and stocked fridge with various samplings of brew). I opened the door quite surprised to see a couple of cops. When I explained what had happened in the game that led to me getting so excited, the one cop just chuckled and left without even telling me to keep it down. My wife still makes fun of me on that one.

Last edited:
I would confront them (in a respectful way) and explain that while you understand and can appreciate their concern, from about 2pm to 4pm tomorrow, you cannot give that to them. The other 22 hours of the day, they can have it their way. I think they're actually getting a hell of a deal on that one. You get 2 hours, they get 22.

Last year my neighbor living next door actually called the police because she heard yelling and screams coming from my garage. The police knocked on my garage door (where I do all of my SU watching - man cave complete with 90" screen w/ projector, leather club chair and stocked fridge with various samplings of brew). I opened the door quite surprised to see a couple of cops. When I explained what had happened in the game that led to me getting so excited, the one cop just chuckled and left without even telling me to keep it down. My wife still makes fun of me on that one.

Haha...I was thinking of leaving a schedule of remaining games and a set of earplugs by the door

You should leave a note tonight inviting them over to watch the game with you.
At best, they do and you become friends (and they become SU fans)
Perhaps, they decline but think of you tomorrow and tolerate it better if the noise gets loud.
At worst, they decline and still hate you and the hype.

You should leave a note tonight inviting them over to watch the game with you.
At best, they do and you become friends (and they become SU fans)
Yup. And maybe they are hot twins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom