Liberty Game Thread ... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game Thread ...

So we can have football game threads? Earlier this week mods were saying no. Is it chat rooms or is it game threads or are we back to both?

B1F46677-3299-47BF-AF90-5ED0AE52BE7E.gif

You automatically get the trial. They just are not advertising like they used to. You have to scroll to the very bottom of the page and in the fine print it talks about the trial.

Awesome. I'm not a big fine print guy so I missed that. I assume it's still 7 days to cancel?

Alright. I admit it. I’m 58 but opening day is still like Christmas morning for me. Great memories, unlimited hope and unbridled enthusiasm. It’s one of those things that makes life worthwhile.
And yes, mine is a small world populated by little things that make me unaccountably happy.

Those of you guys that made the trip, when you get to the stadium let me know what you guys think of it. They added tons of wifi and new concessions throughout the entire stadium. I haven't had a chance to go since they completed it a year ago. Our field operations center will still be under construction for a few more months though.

liberty liberty liibbbbeeerrttty...libbbberrtty.
one of the most easily contrived jingles ever yet oddly catching. ad firm pitch must have been last minute.

Alright. I admit it. I’m 58 but opening day is still like Christmas morning for me. Great memories, unlimited hope and unbridled enthusiasm. It’s one of those things that makes life worthwhile.
And yes, mine is a small world populated by little things that make me unaccountably happy.
unbridled enthusiasm ? that's exactly what led to billy mumphrey's demise
“You see Elaine, Billy was a simple country boy. You might say a cockeyed optimist ..."

Hot and humid 90 degrees here in Lynchburg. Glad we have a 6:00 pm kickoff !!

Temps dropped into he mid 70s last night pretty quickly after sunset.

Hot and humid 90 degrees here in Lynchburg. Glad we have a 6:00 pm kickoff !!

Temps dropped into he mid 70s last night pretty quickly after sunset.
Kick is 5pm local time right? What time does the sunset?