Liberty Game Thread ... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game Thread ...

liberty liberty liibbbbeeerrttty...libbbberrtty.
one of the most easily contrived jingles ever yet oddly catching. ad firm pitch must have been last minute.
Also a bottom-5 Grateful Dead song for the rare but mighty GD/Cuse crossover group.

Scholarship absences on Syracuse’s travel roster for Liberty: DB Cornelius Nunn, S Cam Jonas, QB David Summers, WR Russell Thompson-Bishop, RB Garrison Johnson, DB Adrian Cole, WR Cooper Lutz, DB Garrett Williams, DB Aman Greenwood, LB Geoff Cantin-Arku, LB Kadeem Trotter...
OL Wil Froumy, OL Qadir White, WR Kevin Mital, OL Mike Clark, DE Ishmael Goulbourne, DL Jason Munoz, DL Cooper Dawson, DL Steve Linton.

Also, obviously injured DT McKinley Williams, WR Ed Hendrix and DE Caleb Okechukwu (illness)

The only significant personnel note on first glance is that freshman walk-on Joey Kelly traveled, making it likely he’s the backup long snapper

Also worth noting: Nunn has returned to practice after missing time late in camp due to what SU Athletics called a personal reason. He just wasn’t selected for the travel roster.

Last edited:
This is the other side.

Attachments

• 1920px-Williams_Stadium_Field.jpg
    1920px-Williams_Stadium_Field.jpg
    772.6 KB · Views: 46
True freshmen to make the trip to Liberty (an indicator that there's at least a chance they won't redshirt): LB Mikel Jones, LB Lee Kpogba, RB Jawhar Jordan, LS Joey Kelly, OL Anthony Red, OL Matthew Bergeron, DT Joe Rondi, WR Courtney Jackson, TE Luke Benson, DL Drew Tuazama

Alright. I admit it. I’m 58 but opening day is still like Christmas morning for me. Great memories, unlimited hope and unbridled enthusiasm. It’s one of those things that makes life worthwhile.
And yes, mine is a small world populated by little things that make me unaccountably happy.
Exactly, and also you anticipate it for months in advance. And I and older than you!

True freshmen to make the trip to Liberty (an indicator that there's at least a chance they won't redshirt): LB Mikel Jones, LB Lee Kpogba, RB Jawhar Jordan, LS Joey Kelly, OL Anthony Red, OL Matthew Bergeron, DT Joe Rondi, WR Courtney Jackson, TE Luke Benson, DL Drew Tuazama
In addition to posting tweets, I REALLY appreciate you doing the research & going the extra mile here to keep us informed. These game threads are a haven & “one stop shopping” for gameday info for so many & we all appreciate your effort.