Liberty Game Thread ... | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game Thread ...

We’re one big play away from taking the crowd out and opening the flood gates.

Great teams are measured by their ability to take a punch, adjust and fire back.

So they’re on pace to win by 20 .. the line was 17.. what’s the big deal ?

I swear his suit resembles my freshman year bed sheets i bought for $11 at Kohls

Not nervous we are the road team. I'd keep moving Devito around to help out the OL.

If we were up 17 I'd say keep it on the ground just grind it out but I actually think since we threw that red zone pick late and are only up 10 we need to try and score as many points as possible run tempo put the pedal to the meddle etc etc this half. One more bad pick and I put in Welsh.

Let's lay off Tommy. First start on the road. If this continues over the next couple of games, fine, he will deserve some criticism.

I haven't said anything about him, but, dude, this is a football fan forum; posters gonna post.

I like how they say buckshot like they’re hanging with their buddy at a bar.

As Captain Obvious would say, stopping them opening drive and scoring on our opening drive would go a long ways to make this go as we'd hope

The Srv snaps will get them back into a faster pace as well. Heckle was soft tossing and it seemed to bother TD.

The best thing about the south is that even the fat chicks can look kinda hot.
I don't care to see any of these announcers again - cant wait to cancel espn+ when this game is over.

We’re one big play away from taking the crowd out and opening the flood gates.

Great teams are measured by their ability to take a punch, adjust and fire back.
Problem is they are one big Play away from number 11 in getting back in the game. I don't like deVito's affect and how he looks out there behind the face mask. Needs to become a take charge leader of his men which hopefully will come with time, if not we got issues.

There's no doubt I'm cancelling ESPN+ as soon as this ends. The yellow line alone is a dealbreaker.

Let's lay off Tommy. First start on the road. If this continues over the next couple of games, fine, he will deserve some criticism.
Just like any player playing poorly we are going to say something. It’s going to happen. He’s played really bad, I’ll call him out. He plays really well I’ll praise him. It’s what you do on a fan board.