Liberty Game Thread ... | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game Thread ...

He knows better than to take anything here seriously.
People needs to stop being such whiners and acting like devito is god awful cause he had a bad first half and his WR didnt help him at all on multiple throws

I haven't said anything about him, but, dude, this is a football fan forum; posters gonna post.
And some posters are going to defend players.

Also this is devito’s first time actually starting a game and it’s on the road against a team that wants to upset us. I was expecting a rusty start to the season and I wasn’t shocked by the poor performance. There is still a second half and he will be a lot better

Watched the first half, not able to post. TD is doing O.K. Several passes were dropped that receivers have no excuse for not catching. TD is solely responsible for his INTs and lucked out of another.

I'm not worried, the D is playing as advertised and the O has shown flashes. The Flames will be wearing by the end of the third quarter and the score will look closer to what we want.

There's no doubt I'm cancelling ESPN+ as soon as this ends. The yellow line alone is a dealbreaker.
I know...it's like living in 1993 again.

The Srv snaps will get them back into a faster pace as well. Heckle was soft tossing and it seemed to bother TD.
I did notice that the OL later in the half was Alexander RT Davis RG Servais C Evans LG and C.Vett LT

I don’t know why some of you have a problem with the Hugh Freeze stuff. The guy almost died and is there coaching his team. I doubt this is a stunt.
Because it's ridiculous.

On the busted plays and missed blocks that Dungey would have found a way to turn into positive yards, Tommy is throwing the ball away for no gain.

Upside: Tommy will survive the season

Downside: We need to be better up front on O, and we don’t appear to be yet.