Liberty Game Thread ... | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game Thread ...

On a positive note...TD throws a really nice screen pass and we have not been a good screen team for as long as I can remember. I hope that we go back to it until Liberty stops it.

Care taker is going to have to quit the board.

If meandmygrands stuck it out after the abuse PP took, care taker can take it.

Gonna be 31-0 in like twenty minutes anyway

I did notice that the OL later in the half was Alexander RT Davis RG Servais C Evans LG and C.Vett LT

I think Heckel was gassed in the second so they made a switch

I don’t know why some of you have a problem with the Hugh Freeze stuff. The guy almost died and is there coaching his team. I doubt this is a stunt.

He didn't almost die, he had a staff infection that, if it wasn't caught when it was, could have been life threatening.

Here comes a big second half.

Was this an unusually long halftime, or did my meds wear off?

I love it when listening on the radio and Liberty is on O and you hear a quick whistle as you know it went nowhere

I don’t know why some of you have a problem with the Hugh Freeze stuff. The guy almost died and is there coaching his team. I doubt this is a stunt.
Arkansas State coach’s wife died and he took a leave of absence.
There is no way the guy is doing much coaching from the hospital bed in the booth as is it appears beyond look at me.
Get healthy.

If you’re missing the yellow line, just look at the sidelines before every snap. Simple stuff.

does concessions stop selling sera in the 4th quarter ?