Liberty Game Thread ... | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game Thread ...

Dungey had plenty of issues but Devito looks lost tonight. Not giving up on him obviously but hes a way better player then what we have seen today and we need him playing like himself asap

I'll speak for me personally. My biggest error was I think I assumed Devito's learning curve would be a bit shorter given the good things he did last year. I knew there would be one, but I thought there would be more of a mix of good and bad tonight.

THIS being said, we have the benefit of a team that we have the opportunity to try to work through them. So thats a good thing.

We’re a couple weeks away from being good. I just hope we have enough for next week.

be sure the TD is a TD...we seem to have picked up another 7- Cisco looked great in the INT

I'll speak for me personally. My biggest error was I think I assumed Devito's learning curve would be a bit shorter given the good things he did last year. I knew there would be one, but I thought there would be more of a mix of good and bad tonight.

I’m holding all opinion on him. Road game, first game, scripted stuff, vanilla, etc. At Maryland we’ll get a better sense of this team. This is a no win game.

Honest question: what do the Liberty students do after the game? Like are they allowed to party? How does that work.