Liberty Game Thread ... | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game Thread ...

Not sure that Riley can do one of those curling backward punt returns against any other team this year.

Heckel came out because he got hurt. Not for the other reasons people said. Still hasn’t come out of the locker room. No info on injury.

Heckel came out because he got hurt. Not for the other reasons people said. Still hasn’t come out of the locker room. No info on injury.

Ugh, who came in for him

From my experience - you get two polar opposites.

Most are probably going to do Wally Cleaver type stuff. ...but 25% of them party harder than anyone you’ve ever met.

Maybe some of them, but my 41 year old self can freaking hang.

Huh? I'm just saying between trill/cisco/iffy/robinson/coleman/szymt/punter(not trying to spell that right now) and a few others there is some talent that has a shot at playing on sundays.
Totally get it, but I find it odd in a 17-0 game vs Liberty, let's at least play well vs a real team. It's like beating your nephew in hoops then bragging.

The camera angles don't help but from the looks, Liberty is heavily focusing on the LOS and the mid -deep throws leaving underneath for the backs wide open. I think part of the problem is forcing the issue by Tommy. They want us to hunt the big play vs dinking and dunking. Keep it simple and short. Rack up the yards and first downs.
Yup