Liberty Game Thread ... | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game Thread ...

I’m holding all opinion on him. Road game, first game, scripted stuff, vanilla, etc. At Maryland we’ll get a better sense of this team. This is a no win game.
Im not saying he's good bad or in between. Its one game. Im just saying I think I had slightly higher expectations for game one. I expect game 2 to be a full reset and we will see what happens then.

After this game vs Liberty, seems out of context.
Huh? I'm just saying between trill/cisco/iffy/robinson/coleman/szymt/punter(not trying to spell that right now) and a few others there is some talent that has a shot at playing on sundays.

The camera angles don't help but from the looks, Liberty is heavily focusing on the LOS and the mid -deep throws leaving underneath for the backs wide open. I think part of the problem is forcing the issue by Tommy. They want us to hunt the big play vs dinking and dunking. Keep it simple and short. Rack up the yards and first downs.

Honest question: what do the Liberty students do after the game? Like are they allowed to party? How does that work.
From my experience - you get two polar opposites.

Most are probably going to do Wally Cleaver type stuff. ...but 25% of them party harder than anyone you’ve ever met.