Liberty Game Thread ... | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Liberty Game Thread ...

What happened in the last 5 minutes? Just got my stream back. Did Black hit Buckshot??

buckshot ran into a slug tonight. The slug won.
Can we use that for blacks nickname.
Josh "Slugg" Black.

Totally get it, but I find it odd in a 17-0 game vs Liberty, let's at least play well vs a real team. It's like beating your nephew in hoops then bragging.
Lol...I think my point was that in precious years we might have a guy or two that has a "chance" to make it on sundays. This year I feel like we have a decent amount of players that have a realistic chance. More talent on the field. That has nothing to do with playing liberty and I know they suck.

For the love of God mix in some throws on first down. To my knowledge we’ve thrown once on first down

Heckel came out because he got hurt. Not for the other reasons people said. Still hasn’t come out of the locker room. No info on injury.

Thanks for the info, I didn’t see him go down.

EDVh-eiU0AA0jMC

When Josh Black is coming at you unblocked

Totally get it, but I find it odd in a 17-0 game vs Liberty, let's at least play well vs a real team. It's like beating your nephew in hoops then bragging.
This is a better team than you mention. Liberty is no slouch. First game get to know how to play again.