lol at the players | Syracusefan.com

lol at the players

orange03

Starter
Who think they 'deserve' the new iPad's because they work hard. You're supposed to work hard.

I'm not one of those people who care or are upset because they're getting them, in fact I couldn't care less. I just find some of the player responses about it amusing.

Yes I know, cool story bro.

so many colleges are doing this i wonder why SU has taken so long.

so many colleges are doing this i wonder why SU has taken so long.

We were waiting for the cost of ipad 1 to come down enough to do it. Now that we're on ipad 3, we hit the right price point.

I think they also get a free flip phone with it.

Who think they 'deserve' the new iPad's because they work hard. You're supposed to work hard.

I'm not one of those people who care or are upset because they're getting them, in fact I couldn't care less. I just find some of the player responses about it amusing.

Yes I know, cool story bro.

I'm sure it's seen as a tool by the staff as well. Easy way to distribute film for study, game plans, playbooks, and a hell of a lot easier to use in meetings than a laptop.

I'm sure it's seen as a tool by the staff as well. Easy way to distribute film for study, game plans, playbooks, and a hell of a lot easier to use in meetings than a laptop.
I have absolutely no problem with them getting them, at this point anything that could possibly lure recruits or help current kids is a plus--I just don't like how some of them think their hard work warranted them getting them or anything for that matter. They're getting an education and an opportunity to end up playing for pay. They should be busting their asses regardless.

I have absolutely no problem with them getting them, at this point anything that could possibly lure recruits or help current kids is a plus--I just don't like how some of them think their hard work warranted them getting them or anything for that matter. They're getting an education and an opportunity to end up playing for pay. They should be busting their asses regardless.
I think they are just getting defensive against all the douchebags on twitter that were talking crap about the team and using the iPads as ammo. I don't think any player is just saying that for the sake of saying it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom