LOL at triche | Syracusefan.com

LOL at triche

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Can you come up any smaller? Offensively, defensively, turnovers, mental lapses. Make me eat my words in these last 5 minutes

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Never seen anything like this

As I've said since the GT game, Brandon Triche is having the worst senior season from any SU guard in our history.

Awful. Just awful. No excuses for his play today.

That was the single worst game I've ever seen from a syracuse player. Even my gf who hates basketball, after the announcer said cuse has 15 turnovers said "triche must have all of them."

Honestly I've never seen a worse game. Triche was our only hope for a deep run, and those hopes are done.

Earth to Triche - you're a senior and Luke Hancock is showing you up! He and Xmas have been so disappointing. Constantly driving into defenders aimlessly and the inbound passes speak for themselves.

And yes, this is my first post ha.

Worst floor game of his career. Stupid turnovers galore (7). Never mind another putrid 2-11 shooting game.

I'm not a big fan of singling guys out, but Triche pretty much blew this game single-handidly.

Everytime I thought he couldn't possibly play worse, he topped it with an even worse mistake. He flat out killed the team today. Horrible game.

I'm not a big fan of singling guys out, but Triche pretty much blew this game single-handidly.

Everytime I thought he couldn't possibly play worse, he topped it with an even worse mistake. He flat out killed the team today. Horrible game.
Triche is streaky - He's on a Horrible streak

I started this thread with 5 minutes left in the game. Can he come up any smaller? Triche answered with a resounding yes.

And he keeps giving up these ridiculous threes - yeah, leave Hancock open - brilliant!!!!

I started this thread with 5 minutes left in the game. Can he come up any smaller? Triche answered with a resounding yes.

Yup, I can see that because I was saying/thinking the same things. He'd played an absolutely horrible game and 2nd half to that point, and you're right, he came up even smaller down the stretch. Unreal.

We probably shouldn't be surprised. Triche has always been a guy we and the staff wanted more of, to step up. He could hide behind Wes, Rick, Dion, Fab, etc. Now he's kind of the guy and he wilts. It actually makes sense. He never had the makeup to do it.

Didn't you see the thread after the 1st L'ville game? You're never allowed to criticize him ever again and if you do you have an agenda. Nevermind coming up small in every big game since.

His expression during the final minute said it all, he just doesn't care anymore. Could we be in a worse position heading into the tournament?

Here's hoping he breaks out of this slump come tourney time and he's the beast we need him to be

His expression during the final minute said it all, he just doesn't care anymore. Could we be in a worse position heading into the tournament?

I said the same thing after the MU game and got my thread deleted.

Triche's body language out there is horrific. He's constantly hanging his head and doesn't go at 100%

Triche played really poorly today and that's certainly nothing unusual as of late, but this is dumb. He clearly cares. Works harder than anyone and never dogs it. The idea that he's given up is preposterous.

I'm not a big fan of jumping to conclusions over facial expressions. I'm sure he cares.

I think what's clear from his play is that he's a headcase who doesn't react well to adversity. Think of how many times GMac couldn't hit a shot all game, and then hit the big shots down the stretch. Triche never does that. If he's off, he's done for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom