Looking like the ACC is better than the Big10 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Looking like the ACC is better than the Big10

i think you and otto are both being a tad bit dramatic here considering orangepa said he's getting the most out of his ability.
There's just a predictability to it that has bordered on ridiculous for a little while now.

i think you and otto are both being a tad bit dramatic here considering orangepa said he's getting the most out of his ability.

It's a message board, of course we're being dramatic. In real life I couldn't possibly care less.

It just amuses me really.

Can we get back to the 11 on 11 blocking concept that OrangePA mentioned a few posts back? He piqued my curiosity. I'm not convinced it's a good offensive strategy, but I leave open the possibility to be persuaded.

Can we get back to the 11 on 11 blocking concept that OrangePA mentioned a few threads back? He piqued my curiosity. I'm not convinced it's a good offensive strategy, but I leave open the possibility to be persuaded.
I for one do not want the ball carrier to also block.

Interesting thread. As stated, Nassib brings many positives along with some negatives...who doesn't? As with most arguments, valid points can be made on both sides, which is certainly the case here as well. I feel his pros outweigh his cons, though, I also think not being open to his obvious aforementioned shortcomings, is just trying to be right from one's point of view, vs. impartial or objective.