looks like Graham blew his knee out? | Syracusefan.com

looks like Graham blew his knee out?

yea it dont look good..the way the knee planted...ACL i would say

Hate to sound like a d***, but that makes our run for a BE championship that much easier. Of all the remaining games, the Pitt game was the one that worried me the most.

That sucks. Hurt to see his face when he walking to the sideline.

I agree with you guys that it didn't look good.

Hate to sound like a d***, but that makes our run for a BE championship that much easier. Of all the remaining games, the Pitt game was the one that worried me the most.
without Graham you'll see Pitt have to find another way to move the ball...they are 3-4 for a reason with or without graham

he means Pittsburgh's Ray Graham.

Not ours.
Thanks for the clarification. I just about soiled by boxers.
Yea, any ex-athlete cringes seeing Graham's expression. I thought the onlt unbeatable team in the BE was WVa. The BE race is there for the taking in my mind. Not a whole lot separates the teams in contention, except the will to win.

That sucks for the kid. Never want to see a young man have a great season ended this way (if it is a season ending injury).

this is the best tino has looked all year...

that knee popped, no question. Feel bad for the kid, he is a great runner.

That sucks for the kid. Never want to see a young man have a great season ended this way (if it is a season ending injury).
absolutely... terrible for the kid

That sucks, always thought he was a great RB. I hope he can make a full recovery. Kid had NFL potential.

Him crying coming off the field was tough. He had NFL on his mind. Will have to fight for it now, but he should be able to prevail. SU is fortunate that we dont have to place against them.

Him crying coming off the field was tough. He had NFL on his mind. Will have to fight for it now, but he should be able to prevail. SU is fortunate that we dont have to place against them.
their back up looks legit too... at least against Uconn's line.

That sucked to watch...had an awesome run the play before that too. Pitt's RB stable seems to pump them out rather steadily though so I'm interested to see who emerges. Stevens-Howling, McCoy, Lewis, Graham...who's next?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom