Looks like Mark Coyle has quite the mess at Minnesota | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Looks like Mark Coyle has quite the mess at Minnesota

I'm not sure that particular slogan would be cleared by the PC police.
There is a dam on the Mississippi River about 5 miles from campus. I just thought people would go crazy over using the word dam, you know how immature people can be.

If Fleck wins, Coyle will be just fine. He will have the support of the Gopher football fans as well as those concerned about football culture. I still think he can't be trusted, but he pulled this off.

There is a dam on the Mississippi River about 5 miles from campus. I just thought people would go crazy over using the word dam, you know how immature people can be.
LOL...gotcha. Btw, I very familiar with the dike you're referring to. I've been on many paddle boat rides on that part of the Mississippi.

LOL...gotcha. Btw, I very familiar with the dike you're referring to. I've been on many paddle boat rides on that part of the Mississippi.
That's cool. I honestly just google mapped it to support my ridiculous slogan.

HOw do you copyright "Row the Boat"? And an even better question, why would you copyright "Row the Boat"? So, if I copyright "Row Your Boat", whenever anyone sings the song, I would get royalties?

Row Your Boat is probably in the public domain and is an American classic, so you are out of luck. Row the Boat is a dumb slogan used by a hyperactive Schiano wanna be jackass, so you don't want that one anyway ;)

How about..."you betcha"?

gopher.png

HOw do you copyright "Row the Boat"? And an even better question, why would you copyright "Row the Boat"? So, if I copyright "Row Your Boat", whenever anyone sings the song, I would get royalties?
Didn't Pat Riley get a trademark for "three-peat"? :confused:

Side note: Anyone remember when that crazy golden rodent fan came here before the Texas bowl and listed "almost had John Wooden as coach" as an athletic accomplishment?

Fleck just might work out up there.