Looks Like PITT will turn out the Knight Light... | Syracusefan.com

Looks Like PITT will turn out the Knight Light...

Wait, you mean a 7-0 lead at the start of the 2nd quarter is early?

Next you'll say you can't judge Trevor Cooney's career based on three games. Crazy talk!

Stop BOTH games now. UConn over Louisville 3-0!

rutgers just got a gift...their offensive gameplan is to let the defense and STs score.

14-0 would've been huge...oh well.

Our favorite BE referee crew is calling the Pitt-RU game and they have called a lot of bad penalties on RU. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm? If the UConn and Pitt win the Northwestern and Minnesota losses will haunt us cause a 3 way tie is the BCS rankings. Which we would lose cause we actually play tough non-conference games unlike others.

Greene just knocked himself loopy.

Yea. That was kinda funny when he got up and then went back down. And the BJ was wondering why Ray Graham cared. Interesting little happening. I really am going to call this now. Pitt win this by a lot. Rutgers offense is worse than terrible, the only thing they got is Coleman and with 30mph swirling gust, that is not existent.

As I type Jamison goes over 1000 yards :rolleyes:

Still 35-10 Pitt final my ingame prediction

doesnt matter the vil-rutty game still be for BE title on thursday, but heres hoping for a rutty loss today.

rutgers just got a gift...their offensive gameplan is to let the defense and STs score.

14-0 would've been huge...oh well.

I have only one comment on all of this.

TexanMark has added to his signature - without question - the best video I have ever seen on this board - the hot Australian hurdler.

He has made it impossible for me to read any of his posts.

I vote to have the video tacked onto any post addressing re-alignment - so I don't have to worry about it ever again.

Thank you.

21-0 Pitt going into half time!!! 7 secs left

I have only one comment on all of this.

TexanMark has added to his signature - without question - the best video I have ever seen on this board - the hot Australian hurdler.

I vote to have the video tacked onto any post addressing re-alignment - so I don't have to worry about it ever again.

Thank you.

seconded.

Lol...rutgers. sweet

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Don't worry, you aren't missing anything.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The dream continues.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors