Looks like Playoff Waiters is dead again. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Looks like Playoff Waiters is dead again.

This thread. Wow.

* I didn't search for it to bump it, just got an alert that someone liked one of my posts in it and couldn't resist reading through it again.

Hopefully Dion gets healthy again for the playoffs and they make it in. He's had a very nice season, and only a couple sprained ankles have really been able to slow him.
Agreed.
Apparently his absence is really being felt.

The Miami Heat’s offense (and playoff odds) have fallen off a cliff without Dion Waiters
ASK IRA: Has Dion Waiters' absence shown his value?

So Miami is a straight up dumpster fire without Dion.

It's crazy how big of an impact he's had on this season. With him, they're easily a Playoff team and a threat to beat anyone on a given night. Without him, they can barely do anything and just lost to the Knicks without Melo or Rose.

So Miami is a straight up dumpster fire without Dion.

It's crazy how big of an impact he's had on this season. With him, they're easily a Playoff team and a threat to beat anyone on a given night. Without him, they can barely do anything and just lost to the Knicks without Melo or Rose.

Many NBA fans tried their hardest to pile on and turn him into some kind of joke. Sadly, even some Cuse fans joined in. They've all eaten crow this year. Dion ain't standing in that corner watching others go one on one this year.

I hope Miami makes it in and Dion makes it back healthy and makes people eat a lot more of it.

Many NBA fans tried their hardest to pile on and turn him into some kind of joke. Sadly, even some Cuse fans joined in. They've all eaten crow this year. Dion ain't standing in that corner watching others go one on one this year.

I hope Miami makes it in and Dion makes it back healthy and makes people eat a lot more of it.

I'm happy he's playing well. I hope he parlays it to a big payday :noidea:

It wasn't piling on and I think everybody wanted him to succeed. I know I did, he brought some of the best Cuse memories to me during the most memorable regular season in our history. I have zero ill will or bad wishes for him, but he was bad.

It wasn't piling on and I think everybody wanted him to succeed. I know I did, he brought some of the best Cuse memories to me during the most memorable regular season in our history. I have zero ill will or bad wishes for him, but he was bad.

Talented players can look "bad" when they aren't in good roles that suit them.

Dion didn't mesh effectively with the new look Cavs in like 35 games, and it was suddenly crap on Dion time.(not necessarily you). The narrative was all negative on him, and it was mostly BS.

Dion and Kyrie didn't play well together, that's no secret. When Kyrie was hurt, Dion averaged 20 and 5 for a stretch that one season. Their games just weren't a great fit together and they were both young in a horrible organization(pre-Lebron). But some had to make it out to be more than that.

He's on a team now where he can play to his strengths with a good coach and organization. Him and Dragic are a good combo, and their games compliment one another.

Brooklyn to sit 6 against the Bulls in the game that'll likely determine the Heats fate.

How stupid. Nets should be fined this is as good as throwing a game. What a pathetic franchise.
I think they can also get in with a win and Pacers loss but Im pretty sure the Hawks have nothing to play for.

Too bad, seems like Dion might have been back if they could've made the playoffs.

Brooklyn to sit 6 against the Bulls in the game that'll likely determine the Heats fate.

How stupid. Nets should be fined this is as good as throwing a game. What a pathetic franchise.

I'm trying to figure out why the Nets would sit anybody? Theyre locked in to having the worst record. It's the last game so there's nothing to "rest" anybody for. I don't get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom